Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So Eva said in one update that the end of this chapter will cause a lot of the relationships to be fully defined.
This sounds too vague for me.
Heck, right around the end of the first part of this chapter Ian can make progress with Ivy and Louise, two girls he hasn't even started dating.

As I theorized before, a bunch of set-ups were made, so the next part could solidify Ian/Lena maintaining/breaking up/cheating. Also the Holly trinity is close (Ian could just choose to like or dislike it) and Emma got a first love option.

Another aspect was the present that Ian could only buy to girls he loves, so entering a more serious stage beyond casual hookup could happen.

Cindy could decide to break up, since Ian responded in various ways on their last date, so that relationship hopefully progresses.

It's especially hilarious on a whore path when she shows up fully tatted up to Seymour's office to get 'corrupted' after fucking half the city and doing drugs, and he says something like: 'I wasn't sure about your tattoos, but I guess I like them.' Sure you do, you fucking dork.
Lena doesn't have that street whore look that Ashley and Jessica pulled off. Even corrupted Lena still maintains a certain beauty in grace lookwise. The tatoos are tastefull compared to the epic "Daddys girl".

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
So I, like everyone here was confused about who's perspective we would be seeing for this next update. I was always under the impression that part 1 was Ian and part 2 was Lena. Now recently Eva has cast doubt on that version of what will be releasing.
View attachment 3846692
This is confusing. I went back to all the post on the patreon and skimmed for mentions of "Ian's part" or "Lena's part" from the past year starting in January 1st 2024. They don't seem to be mentioned, atleast not on the public posts. This was a very mandella effect situation for me because I remembered explaining on this thread how the update would be structuted. So either I misremembered or spread misinformation. I went back to my own posts where I described the 2 part structure. Turns out we weren't wrong. Eva did make the distinction between an Ian part and a Lena part.
View attachment 3846706
In October 2023, Eva said Lena's part of the chapter would come after Ian's/the beach event and would feature "big events". More recently Eva said the final part of the beach event would end the chapter. So are Lena's big events part of this release? or did they get pushed back?
View attachment 3846718
Now we know Ian will have a POV segment in this next update, but Eva never said Lena didn't.
So that leaves us with a couple options:
1) Part 2 is all Ian and chapter 13 will be Lena focused because Eva changed her original plans
2) Part 2 is all Ian and Lena gets a Part 3 of chapter 12
3) Part 2 is mostly Ian and Lena gets equal to Ian or less than Ian POV content, her big events are pushed to chapter 13
4) Part 2 is mostly Lena and Ian gets small POV content at the beach, Lena's big events are at the beach
Whats the name of that girl who works with Evakiss and posts here looking for bugs?
Maybe she can come and clarify things.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So that leaves us with a couple options:
As far as i understand, the beach trip is supposed to be (almost) entirely Ian's part of Chapter 12. But because of the size/length of development, EK has split this half in two parts and pushed first part (relatively) early.

After the second part of Ian's half is wrapped up (this is the pending installment) it will be time for Lena's half of Chapter 12.

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
As far as i understand, the beach trip is supposed to be (almost) entirely Ian's part of Chapter 12. But because of the size/length of development, EK has split this half in two parts and pushed first part (relatively) early.

After the second part of Ian's half is wrapped up (this is the pending installment) it will be time for Lena's half of Chapter 12.
Could be the case. But if it is, then either Eva didn't communicate it well at all here or she changed her mind later.
1721413307546.png

Reactions: ffive

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'm also curious if being on the Seymour path will lead to Lena finally fucking Seymour. The photoshoot he teased causes her to be whisked away to whichever city she mentioned when they had dinner together, and the silver fox stakes his claim to Lena, fucking her brains out in a photo studio in a foreign country.
Hate to break it to you buddy but that is never gonna happen. Closest thing we're gonna get is him doing by proxy through Axel.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes