scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I really liked this release. There's a decent amount of interesting characters who I'd enjoy seeing more of. It's so weird seeing people post that the male MC is 'unrealistic' because he isn't a walking talking dick whose only thoughts are sex and pop culture. Do people actually prefer that instead of it just being bad/lazy writing?
I think playing too much as an MC who's only thoughts and inner dialogs are about fucking every walking creature fogged their opinions about Ian's character and how an MC should be, in my opinion it's fresh to finally play as an MC who can actually think lol, of course men are different some are not open about sharing their feelings but some actually are plus he's a writer or let's a reviewer for now, he's supposed to share his feelings and opinions, also it's clear we're going to shape his and Lena's characters just like we did with Ashley.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
As for the 2 protagonists thing, I thought it was interesting and fun, but I'm curious to see how it will work when you get into the different branching paths. It looks like the too protagonists are sort of destined to be together, but the way as I was playing it I was setting them each up with different people. If you send each of them down a different route, I wonder how the Ian-Lena interactions will be handled in the future. It seems like it would create two totally separate games.
I thought exactly the same, which I also chose to comment on the post where Eva released the game. I had the feeling that we were playing Lena and Ian's story, as if it has already happened and we are simply watching how their current situation came to be.

This is the main problem I see in two MC's, and I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried about what the effects will be on character development and story variation. Clearly, if we are playing "their story", then the opportunities to affect where they end up is limited. At the same time, if we are supposed to be able to influence everything for the two characters, the story could become disintegrated. And if this wasn't enough, there is already a natural trade-off when having to MC's, in the sense that the possibilities for each character is reduced because content has to be made for the other character.

As someone who prefers the female MC in this instance, I fear that we won't be able to take Lena as far as we want her, and that there will be less variety compared to GGGB. This would be a step backwards, in my opinion. Perhaps this is also why I liked Lena's set-up, because the distance to heavy corruption is shortened. But there is still the question how "set" her path is, because of the relation to Ian.

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Was the updates as big as the ORS ?
With the many different branches GGGB had it was quite hard for a player to measure how big the updates actually were if you were to just have one (or even a few playthroughs). GGGB updates were relatively big, I think.
ORS's first release felt long, but I can imagine future releases to at least feel a bit shorter when the "common route" ends and we start branching off, similar to what GGGB was like.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Did not need the male MC. The whole moral degenariton/corruption aspect is missing. With her being single, there is no cheating. Well, I am a little bit disappointed. I would have liked more of the same with a new Ashlynn going slutty.

215303j

600 years ago that would get you a nice date with the hangman/trip to the pyre.
Or if you live in Saudi Arabia or another nice place with a lot of sand. Or certain neighbourhoods in any larger city in Europe.

215303j

My opinion on the game so far:

I really liked it. Like GGGB, the story catches you from the beginning.
I also like the dual protagonist model. I think it't interesting to see both sides of the story and see what Lena thinks about Ian and vice-versa.
The protagonists, I liked Ian, although his friends are a bit too self-entitled.
Lena, I also liked although I had wished we had a choice in the nude photoshoot (e.g. do it in underwear or not go at all). She does seem to have a reasonable attitude towards it.

Art is definately an improvement from GGGB while still following the rather unique style.

All in all, this is another classic in the making, and I'm not going to miss it!

Reactions: Brickman and Eldar

215303j

I hope you were being sarcastic lol I personally hate those games where the girl acts like a nun, where she knows nothing about sex and is constantly worried about showing a bit too much thigh or cleavage. Maybe it has it's appeal if you're into games like DMD but seeing a MILF acting like a 12 year old virgin in just absurd. In this case I find it interesting that Lena is a young girl who embraces her sexuality without being depicted as a slut (until we get a say on that hehe). She just feels like a real 23 year old girl
Well, someone who does nude photoshoots for money could be considered at least borderline slutty.
And I'm sure that most 23 year old girls don't do nude photoshoots for money.

Although in this case I understand Lena's desperation and choice that she made, I would have prefered if we could gave skipped that part. By her internal dialogue you can tell that she's not really comfortable with everything either and that is what saves the character in my opinion.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Male MC as well? Thank fuck for that. Will be sure to check in on this when development has progressed a bit.

Reactions: Eldar

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Eva and her team knocked it out of the park again, very strong beginning.

Now to get the new girl as slutty as possible as quickly as possible :D

Reactions: Firebless

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I kinda prefer the set-up in this game over the one in GGGB, with blank slates (with exes) instead of a girl in a relationship. Ashley's first bad girl choice also never felt like an appealing first option to me. "Hey look, there's a muscular guy on tv, now I'm suddenly going to start being more slutty" never did feel like organic storytelling.

Still, EvaKiss has an overall amazing game and tough act to follow up on and I'm looking forward to where it'll go from here :)

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
The only complaint I have is the shifting perspective. I know it's necessary for the story, what you do in one affects the other, and all that was in the overview but that doesn't mean I have to like it! Other than that? Love it. I loved GGGB and was hoping I'd be able to just play as Lena but everything else seems like it's shaping this into a great game. The art certainly makes me wish GGGB would get a facelift!

May 16, 2019
Looks promissing, I hope it's gonna be like Good Girl gone bad, but a bit more exciting, like let us get into the story a bit more, before something really begins

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes