lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I'm in need of some opinions. I recently joked about how one would go about making Ian a himbo, and I went through and made a save where he didn't pick any intelligence experience choices, failed writing his book and publishing choices, and has mostly focused on going to the gym. It worked out better than I was honestly expecting as both he and Lena are intelligent and capable people, and don't have the innocent naivety that Ash had in GGGB. He's been mostly affable and charming, but not outright horny all the time. But I'm honestly struggling with how to make Lena a bimbo.

Obviously same restriction on intelligence choices, but what major decisions does she need to make?
I don't exactly want her to just be taking all the slutty options, just like Ian didn't take all the chad options, so what are her best bimbo choices? I guess the result I'm envisioning is Ian and Lena being a very friendly, but insipid vapid couple. So obviously not much a of song writer for Lena, but should that extend to her dance classes? Shame that the dance classes are tied directly to her fitness level.

I don't think I want her getting involved with Seymour, sorry Andrea9999, but I could be talked into it if a compelling enough case is presented. Similarly, I think she'll do StalkFap, but maybe not all the lusty options :unsure: It's hard to say, and I honestly feel like I'm missing something obvious, because turning Lena into a psuedo bimbo and not an out and out slut seems way harder than turning Ian into a psuedo himbo.
Man, I'm sorry I have no opinion to give you. However when I read your post, a song from David Bowie immediately came to mind:
"There's a starman waiting in the sky; he'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'll blow our mind".

Anyway, I need the name of your dealer pronto.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
By the way, didn't you feel that there should have been more consequences for Lena?. I mean, obviously she gets fired, but some negative points with Emma and mentions by the music store guy or something like that. It feels like something that Ed and Molly would complain about in casual conversations with a lot of people.
Yeah the game really needs more consequences for some of our actions. I get stealing leads to getting fired but why are there no bigger consequences for taking drugs or wheter you gave mom the extra money. It's possible that while they were hurt they knew that Lena herself is in bad shape financially so they didn't go too hard on her by spreading information that she's a thief.

Personally I feel that this was originally the method to get on Ed's route and since it was axed Eva decided to just make it so Lena is fired and stays fired.

It seems that a problem the dev runs into is that she doesn't have logical branches if it doesn't involve a LI. An example would be from her previous game where Ash decides she wants to move out of her dad's house. Now the options are to get an apartmentof her own, move in with a possible friend or move in with her mom. I'm just wondering why is the only reason Ash can stay with her dad is if she wants to start a relationship with him. Like you can say she wants more independence but an option is to move in with her mom. I guess she didn't think people would want to help the dad get back on his feet if they weren't also interested in romancing him even if it makes logical sense.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yeah the game really needs more consequences for some of our actions. I get stealing leads to getting fired but why are there no bigger consequences for taking drugs or wheter you gave mom the extra money. It's possible that while they were hurt they knew that Lena herself is in bad shape financially so they didn't go too hard on her by spreading information that she's a thief.

Personally I feel that this was originally the method to get on Ed's route and since it was axed Eva decided to just make it so Lena is fired and stays fired.

It seems that a problem the dev runs into is that she doesn't have logical branches if it doesn't involve a LI. An example would be from her previous game where Ash decides she wants to move out of her dad's house. Now the options are to get an apartmentof her own, move in with a possible friend or move in with her mom. I'm just wondering why is the only reason Ash can stay with her dad is if she wants to start a relationship with him. Like you can say she wants more independence but an option is to move in with her mom. I guess she didn't think people would want to help the dad get back on his feet if they weren't also interested in romancing him even if it makes logical sense.
The mods - who are VERY touchy on this thread - should they get a life? - might delete your comment as it relates to GGGB and not ORS - I have seen them deleting posts for even more stupid reasons - however you make a very, very valid point here.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is stealing profitable? You can get 3 money, but the cafe closes, so no further salary.
Not really profitable. You just make Lena even less likable and completely out of character.
I mean it all depends what you do with Lena in that save,if you go all in with Seymour she will make more than 20 moneys in two months so working in the cafe is pointless.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes