varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I'm in need of some opinions. I recently joked about how one would go about making Ian a himbo, and I went through and made a save where he didn't pick any intelligence experience choices, failed writing his book and publishing choices, and has mostly focused on going to the gym. It worked out better than I was honestly expecting as both he and Lena are intelligent and capable people, and don't have the innocent naivety that Ash had in GGGB. He's been mostly affable and charming, but not outright horny all the time. But I'm honestly struggling with how to make Lena a bimbo.

Obviously same restriction on intelligence choices, but what major decisions does she need to make?
I don't exactly want her to just be taking all the slutty options, just like Ian didn't take all the chad options, so what are her best bimbo choices? I guess the result I'm envisioning is Ian and Lena being a very friendly, but insipid vapid couple. So obviously not much a of song writer for Lena, but should that extend to her dance classes? Shame that the dance classes are tied directly to her fitness level.

I don't think I want her getting involved with Seymour, sorry Andrea9999, but I could be talked into it if a compelling enough case is presented. Similarly, I think she'll do StalkFap, but maybe not all the lusty options :unsure: It's hard to say, and I honestly feel like I'm missing something obvious, because turning Lena into a psuedo bimbo and not an out and out slut seems way harder than turning Ian into a psuedo himbo.
Make Lena super nice to Stan and make him your photographer. Keep her posh stat at the lowest it can be. Accept Seymour's proposal at first. Each time you meet him, instead of getting ready, do something else. This will have the hilarious side effect of having Seymour become increasingly irritated with Lena with each meeting. Make up with Axel but don't date him. Sleep with Robert but dump him at the earliest chance. Flirt with Mike but don't sleep with him. Lie to Ed about where you need to be then use your looks to get your way. Her passion should be enjoying life. Have her do drugs but no cigarettes. Try to seduce Billy (Ivy will cockblock regardless). Sell Seymour's necklace and show up to dinner with him in the slutty outfit. This will compound his annoyance. Reject his patronage. Have her hate her mom. Tell Louise about Jeremy and become her mistress.

This was what I could think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I'm in need of some opinions. I recently joked about how one would go about making Ian a himbo, and I went through and made a save where he didn't pick any intelligence experience choices, failed writing his book and publishing choices, and has mostly focused on going to the gym. It worked out better than I was honestly expecting as both he and Lena are intelligent and capable people, and don't have the innocent naivety that Ash had in GGGB. He's been mostly affable and charming, but not outright horny all the time. But I'm honestly struggling with how to make Lena a bimbo.

Obviously same restriction on intelligence choices, but what major decisions does she need to make?
I don't exactly want her to just be taking all the slutty options, just like Ian didn't take all the chad options, so what are her best bimbo choices? I guess the result I'm envisioning is Ian and Lena being a very friendly, but insipid vapid couple. So obviously not much a of song writer for Lena, but should that extend to her dance classes? Shame that the dance classes are tied directly to her fitness level.

I don't think I want her getting involved with Seymour, sorry Andrea9999, but I could be talked into it if a compelling enough case is presented. Similarly, I think she'll do StalkFap, but maybe not all the lusty options :unsure: It's hard to say, and I honestly feel like I'm missing something obvious, because turning Lena into a psuedo bimbo and not an out and out slut seems way harder than turning Ian into a psuedo himbo.
I may not have played the game enough times or may not have paid enough attention to back up what I am going to say, but my impression is that Lena's character is built upon a foundation of some minimum of intelligence and compassion which precludes complete bimbosity. I really do skip a lot of the dialog that does not appear to interest me, but it seems that she is always kind and well-meaning and reasonable in her giving of advice to others or sharing her outlook. The only real brainless part that I have so far explored in her character is being mean to Stan which is incongruous with her nature everywhere else in the game and certainly with other play-throughs I have done.

Seymour, in my view, is not the way to go for bimboism; I think her submissive side plays at its erotic best when she has both intelligence and empathy; my favorite play is where she unashamedly embraces the role of camel, pointing out that the so-called higher-ups depend on the camel to get anything done in the world. (In that play I try to maximize wit and minimize will.)

Deepest apologies if I sound like a Defeatist Debbie, but I think bimboism is best found in GGGB.

Reactions: Maviarab

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Make Lena super nice to Stan and make him your photographer. Keep her posh stat at the lowest it can be. Accept Seymour's proposal at first. Each time you meet him, instead of getting ready do something else. This will have the hilarious side effect of having Seymour become increasingly irritated with Lena with each meeting. Make up with Axel but don't date him. Sleep with Robert but dump him at the earliest chance. Flirt with Mike but don't sleep with him. Lie to Ed about where you need to be then use your looks to get your way. Her passion should be enjoying life. Have her do drugs but no cigarettes. Try to seduce Billy (Ivy will cockblock regardless). Sell Seymour's necklace and show up to dinner with him in the slutty outfit. This will compound his annoyance. Reject his patronage. Have her hate her mom. Tell Louise about Jeremy and become her mistress.

This was what I could think of off the top of my head.
This is a very interesting post!
I think there is a typo omission; you say:
Accept Seymour's proposal at first. Each time you meet him, instead of getting ready do something else. This will have the hilarious side effect of having Seymour become increasingly irritated with Lena with each meeting.

What do you mean by the part in red? Also, you now have me wondering whether Lena can avoid Seymour's proposal by willingly accepting at first and then doing all the wrong things (Marxism, lust dress up, tattoos) so that Seymour becomes so irritated that he stops the proposal and has become so uninterested in Lena as not to bother to make her life difficult. While such behavior might seem tactically bimboist, it is strategically very intelligent.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Every route is optional. The non-seymour alternative is Lena staying in the beach house. I remind you that she will leave early to go with seymour for just a couple days. Seymour is a main character and has/will have as much content as the other ones.
Hey, sorry for the late reply here, I saw your correction the other day but didn't have time to stop and write out a comment at the time. You are right of course, that we have a Seymour split-narrative right as the story is happening now. I keep putting it out of my head that Lena going to the beach house is actually optional for some reason, probably because it's the only route I've played so far and it's one of the main topic going around.

So, are you going for a typical bimbo or are you directing her towards what her posh variable implies? I can share my impressions of how they differ.

Main element in regards to Seymour, but also other aspects (for example how she responds when Louise notes upon the club atmosphere), would be to emphasize Lena's material interest and how she views erotic and opulent displays, which in the game comes through the posh variable. A material Lena would want to keep the greatest values to herself. For example a material Lena might decrease her expenditure towards her parents, rather than increase it (though denying it altogether isn't a given, plenty of women who fit into the "bimbo" or "posh" category are quite social and kind towards those closest to them in my experience).

Now, Lena's "posh" variable gives a slightly different image compared to a "bimbo," as posh women are often, at least portrayed as, quite intelligent. Both know how to use their body to get what they want, but typically a posh woman would have some independent sense of aesthetic and wouldn't just go after expensive things for their price tag alone. Seymour promises, or at least pretends to promise, a life of worth that goes beyond just the material value alone, so I would suspect "posh" Lena, in the proper sense, to steer towards him and not get explicit on Stalkfap for example, whereas I think a "bimbo" Lena would want to keep her dirty Stalkfap going in order to widen her potential pool of "daddies" :sick: as it were.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'd think that having bimbo Lena fully embrace showing herself off to horny nerds on Stalkfap, and naively go all-in on what Seymour offers her after being very impressed with him, would be very much in character.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This is a very interesting post!
I think there is a typo omission; you say:
Accept Seymour's proposal at first. Each time you meet him, instead of getting ready do something else. This will have the hilarious side effect of having Seymour become increasingly irritated with Lena with each meeting.

What do you mean by the part in red? Also, you now have me wondering whether Lena can avoid Seymour's proposal by willingly accepting at first and then doing all the wrong things (Marxism, lust dress up, tattoos) so that Seymour becomes so irritated that he stops the proposal and has become so uninterested in Lena as not to bother to make her life difficult. While such behavior might seem tactically bimboist, it is strategically very intelligent.
If your Lena's posh stat is 0, whenever she goes to meet Seymour you will get an option to either dress up and prepare or do something else like playing the guitar or watching tv (I forgot what the options were).

Reactions: Andrea9999

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The way i play bimbo Lena is all the tattos,all the drugs,smoking,stealing money and fuck all the cocks except Ian.
Adding the Ian cuck route is very important for success.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The way i play bimbo Lena is all the tattos,all the drugs,smoking,stealing money and fuck all the cocks except Ian.
Adding the Ian cuck route is very important for success.
When does she have the opportunity to steal money? And why does ffive find this post funny when I think it is astute? Is it because you left an "o" out of "tattoos"?

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
When does she have the opportunity to steal money? And why does ffive find this post funny when I think it is astute? Is it because you left an "o" out of "tattoos"?
It's while she works at the cafe, I think you need Ed to refuse for Lena to get time off for her drawing event which happens if you hide her modelling from him.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It's while she works at the cafe, I think you need Ed to refuse for Lena to get time off for her drawing event which happens if you hide her modelling from him.
I think you just have to avoid Lena offering to help when they tell her about the cafe troubles. After that you can steal from them three times, the third time you get caught IIRC.

Reactions: ffive and GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think you just have to avoid Lena offering to help when they tell her about the cafe troubles. After that you can steal from them three times, the third time you get caught IIRC.
Just a word of warning. If Lena isn't working for Seymour and she's almost broke she will automatically steal from them. So either steal just once or make sure you have more than 4$ to not steal the third time.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes