jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Waaay too late. There is too much established and too much planned for to drop either of them. The game would be unrecognizable. Closest would be to make some NPCs disappear if they are not routes yet, rather than including them in every chapter. If Louise isn't dating Lena (and Ian isn't responding in the current chapter), she could decide to not return, because there is no purpose. Stan could leave if he is ignored or even kill himself.
I don't think it is too late for that, it would just piss off a lot of people. For example if you killed Ian, the Alison fans would be mad, the Cindy fans might still be salvageable since you could open up a (model) rivalry between Cindy and Lena.

Pfft, why when you get more and over a longer time money with less updates?
Well that opens up the whole "milking" debate. But getting a more consistent output might encourage patrons to return (like myself) or even motivate new one's. But I agree currently there is no incentive to change anything because the majority of her cucked patreons will support and shower her with praise no matter what.

Its either 5 mini updates a year or one big update in one year. Doesn't matter if its split in 5 parts or in one, timewise. The difference is that Eva gets a bit more feedback and can change an update easier if its splitted, so they decided to split it.
Well we would have to do another calculation if the last couple of updates are in line with previous ones in terms of quality and quantity. I tried doing that but it is arguable if that kind of calculation is even feasable since it it highly subjective (for me new art is the marker, for other lines of code).

For the next game sure. But we are still 2/3 in the current game and you can barely change it now. Unless you favor a overwhaul. The chapter 9 redo was criticized enough. Repeating that regularly would bode ill for the production.
Again this is subjective as this entire discussion, for me the redo didn't do enough to right the ship but rather introduce new hurdles and include some pointless stuff. But as we seem to be running out of conversation imho something needs to give.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't think it is too late for that, it would just piss off a lot of people. For example if you killed Ian, the Alison fans would be mad, the Cindy fans might still be salvageable since you could open up a (model) rivalry between Cindy and Lena.
If you kill one of them, you kill half of the cast with them. Remove Ian, you remove Emma, Perry, Wade and Cindy (the model rivalry is underdeveloped and a sidething), Alison, Cherry, Minerva, Jessica. If you remove Lena, you remove Axel, Seymour, Stan, Louise, Mike, Ivy, Ed and Molly. You remove either Ians book and tpurnament career with all its characters, events and gameplay, or Lena's music and modeling career. The game would end as an unrecognizable ampituted multilated monstrosity beyond recognition.

Reactions: jeje33 and varpep

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
If Evakiss is cooking another meme pirate update to GOTCHA us im going to be pissed,this woman makes posts saying THE PUZZLE OF MAKING NEW SCENES while writing meme updates,how petty can you be,how full of anger you really are,EK?

• Haha
Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes