zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Small Bugreport:
In 0.7 alpha I get some variable errors when continuing from an old save (0.6):
  • Scenes with Lena at work, error "store_steal" variable missing
  • Scenes with Ian training, error "tournament" variable missing.
But I can continue by pressing "ignore".

Hope that helps with the 0.7alpha debugging.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
I know this was brought up months ago and shot down but I can't be the only one who still gets strong bi/bi-curious vibes from several of the male characters in this game? Maybe it's because this is being written by a woman who doesn't quite get how male relationships work
Pretty sure this is part of the reason. I laughed out loud at the text exchange between Axel and Ian when Axel says "I could use some company."

No straight male would ever say that to another man. So it gives the whole exchange a gay vibe even if it's not intentional.

Reactions: Glooskabe

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Pretty sure this is part of the reason. I laughed out loud at the text exchange between Axel and Ian when Axel says "I could use some company."

No straight male would ever say that to another man. So it gives the whole exchange a gay vibe even if it's not intentional.
Not that I disagree about the vibe in general, but that specifically didn't really stand out to me. Where I'm from that wouldn't have any specific connotation behind it. Evakiss is Spanish, maybe it's the same for her?

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
The only scene I could not get is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I recall correctly you need to have Lena ´s lust high enough and also but I’m not sure about this one Lena must have had sex with Louise at night after the club (third scene between them. But once again I ´m not sure about the second condition, maybe I ´m wrong.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
also one thing about Cindy...

her second photoshoot with Axel, she goes there alone? and gets fully naked, i have to say i was surprised :oops:
did something happen between them? He really didn't try anything with her all alone and naked? :confused:
and then we see them in the club and she is so happy to see him :unsure:
Don't worry nothing happens between them other thn some chat, If you choose to hangout with Axel as Ian they discuss about the second photoshoot. But something might happen in chapter 8 if you choose to go after wade but that's just me speculating.

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
You need to not tell Lousie about Jerremy cheating to her with Ivy and later in this update Lena will decide to offer Louise to come with her in the club - after they finally get out of the club Ivy will suggest to Jeremmy and ask Lena if they are up for more fun and go to her apartment( Louise of course will come too) - there you will play a naughty game with four of them and if you agree on Ivy's last "dare",then she will suck Jerremy's cock :)

PS: Be sure to agree to take the drug in the bathroom club with Ivy too :D
thank you mate

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I didn't think the first Minerva scene would be topped by another so soon but hot damn...Cindy was definitely worth the wait

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Our Red String [v0.7 Beta] [EvaKiss]

Original Size Win: 1,28 GB

Compressed Size Win: 191 MB (241 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 305 Votes