BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Couldn't get to unlock Cherry's scene :(
A lot of errors in which I do "ignore" in this recent update.

Right when I go to the bar with Cherry, bam, error - no hot stuff scene with her :(
Your errors come from the result of using incompatible saves. It's not the update that has them. Try to start a new game and see if you still get any errors.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Eve really had me thinking we were gonna get blueballed for more Cindy content when Perry got stuck outside and Axel showed up. But that ending was great. In the long run, I think it's gonna be better for Ian to befriend Axel. It'll hurt with Lena but help with Cindy.

Wow what a terrible feeling of cliffhanger at end of holly book event, and I love it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qwertycoltan

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Incredible chapter
The art's excellent throughout (sometimes faces have been inconsistent in previous chapters but it's all beautiful this time, especially
the
bits both feel completely psychologically earned and real, Lena's
is super-sexy and and the whole thing just feels like someone who's set up their characters and situations carefully and well now being able to bring them in and out and combine them in a masterful and fun and sexy way, it's really well done.

Plus even the subtle writing of things like Cindy's flirty/coy tone when she's texting the photos from the shoot is beautifully judged, and the writing for the
before you can properly know that, and Ivy's used so well as

Last edited:

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
EvaKiss is the most untouchable game creator on here. Her game beats everyone else's by a long shot. Looking at how low her patreons are and she still delivers excellence. Now that's talent. Amazing work as always.
Low patrons? Man, she got 2000 people there, that's a shit ton of money!
Not insane amounts like summertime, but still a lot.

She makes excellent games, but there's a lot of people doing amazing games and getting a hundred bucks or less per month.

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Is there an Ian-fucks-Jessica-scene?
I talked to Jessica when i was in the bar with this blonde guy (forgot his name), we had an okay conversation but nothing spicy happend afterwards.

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
I think this is indicative of a larger problem I have with Lena's story, how practically all of her content hinges on jumping on any sexual encounter at the first opportunity. Only Ian, Holly and Ivy (funnily enough) really stands apart from that I feel. I'd love to see some alternative viewpoints on this.

Don't wanna entertain Roberts forcefulness? Forget him then, you have to kiss him at the first opportunity to keep him interested. Not interested in hooking up with Mike after meeting him for the first time? Well, that's what you gon' get. Not into fucking Louise at a emotionally charged moment? Well, you must not be interested in her period.
Hm. Those are some good objections that I hadn't really thought about, but I agree with now that I've read it.

For me it's probably both about the "jumping on them at the first opportunity" part and also the fact that Lena at this point doesn't have any clear potential love interests besides Ian. (Not considering the "ending up with the father in law" kind of relationships from GGGB.) While Ian already has some serious progression with Alison and Holly. Holly will probably become one for Lena as well, but for now it seems secondary to the Holly/Ian relationship. With Ian, even his relationships with Cindy and Cherry feels emotionally deeper than most of Lena's.

Robert or Mike? Nope. Axel, Seymour or Ed further down the line? Nah. Louise – maybe? She clearly likes Lena a lot, and it is in some ways reminscent of Alison's interest in Ian, but her jealousy seems way more possesive and unhealthy than Alison's.

I guess the main issue is that most of the male characters sit clearly in one of two categories. The likes of Axel, Jeremy, Mike and Seymour are all some variation of an alpha/player type, while Wade, Stan and Perry are the complete opposite. Ian is more or less the only one somewhere in between.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes