BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, it's nice to know there's something for them. It's kinda funny how their progression gets sort of drowned out by people reacting to Jeremy, Cindy and Holly.

I also think Lena's social life besides romance is impacted somewhat. Ian has a ton of male characters that he's involved with, besides Jeremy, Wade and Perry he's also potentially got the whole gym thing with Wen. He can also start to befriend Axel and even approach Seymour; where it seems like he is impressed by the Ian that's upfront about both the job opportunity and his book.

Both of Lena's beginning friends, Ivy and Louise, are extremely emotionally polarized towards each other. That means that a lot of the content Lena has for a social life with other women, even disregarding homosexual pursuits, either has to come from them in isolation from each other or in extremely dramatic situations. Holly feels like a breath of fresh air when injected between Lena and one of them, like the subject of the scene can be about something besides their rivalry.

It's not a subject the story has touched upon directly, but in Lena's shoes I think I'd feel incredibly lonely.

I'm wondering how much Jessica is going to be featured and how her bad/good state will impact interactions with Ivy.
Also Emma seems to be making more of an entrance into Lena's life, maybe something interesting will come of that.

Last edited:

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
As much as I hate that guy, I think we need ROBERT: Lena's psychopathic humanoid dildo!

Between Lena/Jeremy, it's just a handjob+blowjob, isn't it?

Reactions: Brickman

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Very good update story wise, i am impressed with Eva, gj girl.
I have so many things to comment on.
One of those is Axel-Ian meeting, sorry but this looked kind of gay or at least loser behavior by Axel.
I have never seen it happening as a guy in my life, maybe in extreme cases when a guy is lonely and really loser.
Very weird shit imo.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Oh, all the juicy, juicy drama that has been setup in this update :love: The future looks brighter than ever for ORS.

And after all that build up,

Also, I just love how Evakiss varies the pacing of each relationship (and gives the player a lot of control over it.) Characters like Alison & Robert are available pretty much from the get go, while Holly & Cindy are built slowly over time.

On a related note,

(Speaking of which) once again, my biggest disappointment in the game turns out to be
beat him as Ian and sleep with him once then dump him and believe me you'll get a satisfying ending.

Reactions: Arisushi

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
BloodyMares I don't usually use WTs and I haven't checked yours out, but I feel like for this game it would be nice to have a character WT, so basically a route WT if you know what I mean, showing how to get all the scenes with the character you're interested in and all the different variations.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Very good update story wise, i am impressed with Eva, gj girl.
I have so many things to comment on.
One of those is Axel-Ian meeting, sorry but this looked kind of gay or at least loser behavior by Axel.
I have never seen it happening as a guy in my life, maybe in extreme cases when a guy is lonely and really loser.
Very weird shit imo.
Yeah I got some weird vibes from that but it happens more than you'd think. Especially when that interaction is sprung from work related events
"Networking"
Also keep in mind the writer is female and the writing will unintentionally come off feminine some times

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Not that I disagree about the vibe in general, but that specifically didn't really stand out to me. Where I'm from that wouldn't have any specific connotation behind it. Evakiss is Spanish, maybe it's the same for her?
Yeah that's possible too, there could be something lost in translation there. In American/UK English vernacular, if a guy says he's lonely or needs company, they're propositioning you. Maybe on the continent similar phrasing doesn't have that connotation.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes