Jan 24, 2018
It's curious to see all the male bi/gay comments getting facepalm reactions. We get it, that's not your thing. Doesn't mean it's not a thing for other people. Be respectful.
That's the heteronormative crowd for you. Since some of them no longer have the balls voice their hate for homosexuality, they just bash fetishes like NTR which is cool and edgy thing to do on the internet lulz topkek cucks lol amirite?. Those folks can't even tolerate optional (which means you have to deliberately the make the MC that way) NTR content. No way they are going to tolerate homosexual content.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Hope we get Ian x Ivy next update
*Spoiler Alert For the Review I posted on ORS discuss with civility please*

I don't normally write reviews but here is my opinion because I do genuinely like this game.

GGGB was a clusterfuck of ball to the wall drug fuelled sex without a coherent plot. And that is ok. It gave you choices on how to impact the story and you the person playing choose whichever path you wanted all if you wanted and tried all of them.

ORS is a different game to GGGB and its main criticisms boil down to:

#1 2 Protagonists which leads to many problems. Go to point three.

#2 Characters are too realistic and people can't connect with them this happens to all Lena Romances a common reacquiring theme in this thread is nobody likes Lenas Romances except Ian and Axel.

#3 There is an Inverse of GGGB on the matter of Choice because of coherent storyline and needing to write romances for 2 protagonists. Instead of saying being able to fuck Emma, Cyndi, Alison, Cherry, Holly and Lena you are forced to choose which path to go down to. Same thing with Lena instead of being able to both bang Louise and Jeremy you are forced to choose.

I like this game and damn I love the art but this is not GGGB and being forced to follow paths I do not know how they will end especially because I wanted to do stuff I do not know the Author Eva will include makes me sad.

3/5 Arbitrary Stars

If the Author Eva reads this. Do what you want you are making this game not me and as I am too poor to even support you I can't make any demands about anything. Also do not take this review as an opinion telling you that ORS is bad its not it is very good but its just not my cup of tea.
I feel that the interconnected two-protagonist design is simply unbalanced. Lena's choices dont have weight to them, since no guy rejects her. She can treat anyone like shit and still have her way as long as she promises sex. Ian's choices are very rigid, you cannot maintain multiple relationships as most of the girls he meets are monogamous / jealous and you usually end up losing points with someone in every choice. With Lena, you can be on almost every character path at the same time. Lena can be with Ian, Robert, the DJ dude, Axel, Seymour and Jeremy at the same time without any content locking. Ian himself only has 2 customization options (red or blue shirt) while Lena has 5 outfits (ignoring piercings).
Also, Lena's choices mostly boil down to sex, with very little character development. Most of the guys are chads who only care for sex (except Axel, I guess). On the other hand, you see Ian's relationships being developed with Alsion / Cherry / Holly / Lena / Cindy. I kinda felt sorry for Dave and Perry on Cindy and Cherry paths, as the game does well to make them feel as your friends. I would have no issues backstabbing Ivy with Lena though.

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
You never asked a bro out for a drink? So all those guys whom see drinking at bar stools and chatting with each other are gay?
The issue isn't that they get a beer together, it's in the construction of how it happens. The whole set-up is more like gay men or women would act.

1. Asking a woman for a dude's cell phone number. Not impossible but a little bit weird.
2. Sending a straight dude a winking emoji while telling him about asking for his number. Serious gay vibes.
3. Two straight male acquaintances gossiping about another couple's relationship problems. Would almost never happen.
4. "Such a shame. You seemed like a guy I could have a couple beers with." Sounds like a proposition.
5. "I could use some company." Sounds like a gay pickup line.

Any single one of these things individually is not impossible, but the whole string of them together is noticeable. Two straight dudes who barely know each other could never have that entire interaction. That's what people are picking up on.

If two guys are going out to a bar like that, here's more like how the exchange would go:

"Game is on at 7. Beer?"
"Sure."
"Cool."

If the character IS meant to be bi, then the scene makes some sense. Nothing wrong with that. But if he's not meant to give off that vibe, then the scene is a bit of a red herring.

If I needed to get Axel and Ian together (and not in a gay way), you just have to set up some kind of mutual interest for them. One of them makes a comment during the first photo shoot about the MMA pay-per-view that's coming up over the weekend. Then Axel texts Ian to watch it at the bar. Or Axel is building a website for his photo business, and asks Ian to give some feedback on some piece of writing that is on the site, and offers to buy him a beer for his help.

Last edited:

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Im trying many runs since last week, reading and making choices really carefully and didnt find anyone who's worthy for Lena so, she still a virgin in my game haha.

Why Ivy never tried kiss her? Why?

PS: There is some arc that send Ian to a quick death? Please say there is!

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Im trying get Lena full LUST and INT in the first Seymour date and photoshoot but im failing miserably.

Can i farm LUST without Lana having sex with any of those imbeciles Ian or Robert?

• Haha
Reactions: jduk
Jul 23, 2018
like shit and still have her way as
Hope we get Ian x Ivy next update

I feel that the interconnected two-protagonist design is simply unbalanced. Lena's choices dont have weight to them, since no guy rejects her. She can treat anyone like shit and still have her way as long as she promises sex. Ian's choices are very rigid, you cannot maintain multiple relationships as most of the girls he meets are monogamous / jealous and you usually end up losing points with someone in every choice. With Lena, you can be on almost every character path at the same time. Lena can be with Ian, Robert, the DJ dude, Axel, Seymour and Jeremy at the same time without any content locking. Ian himself only has 2 customization options (red or blue shirt) while Lena has 5 outfits (ignoring piercings).
Also, Lena's choices mostly boil down to sex, with very little character development. Most of the guys are chads who only care for sex (except Axel, I guess). On the other hand, you see Ian's relationships being developed with Alsion / Cherry / Holly / Lena / Cindy. I kinda felt sorry for Dave and Perry on Cindy and Cherry paths, as the game does well to make them feel as your friends. I would have no issues backstabbing Ivy with Lena though.
You get the gist of my point. Content lock was never a thing at this level on GGGB.

Jul 23, 2018
That's the heteronormative crowd for you. Since some of them no longer have the balls voice their hate for homosexuality, they just bash fetishes like NTR which is cool and edgy thing to do on the internet lulz topkek cucks lol amirite?. Those folks can't even tolerate optional (which means you have to deliberately the make the MC that way) NTR content. No way they are going to tolerate homosexual content.
I loved the jasmin content on GGGB especially when ashely tells her boyfriend of choice to fuck jasmin in the bumhole.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Reviewing a game is one thing and stating your particular taste is another. You might not like this game as much as GGGB because is less edgy or has a more nuanced plot that some might find less thrilling, but that doesn't mean you should rate the game badly. A good reviewer can appreciate the virtues of a product and rate it accordingly even if it doesn't appeal to his own particular taste. I think ORS is undeniably great even though it's not perfect, but of course some people will prefer it over other games or vice versa. For me, it's a complete step up from GGGB in every aspect and it's the adult VN I'm enjoying the most (but I fell in love with Eva Kiss' work with GGGB, of course). Everyone's entitled to their opinion, of course.

By the way, nobody's talking about this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of my favourite drawing from this update :love:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Holly:

I almost think this game has too many variables and such. I can't trigger the Jeremy scene and I assume it's because I told on him to Louis but man, that was so long ago, those saves probably aren't even compatible anymore. And playing through it all again with all the different choices and scenes just to get there? Can't wait for the gallery mod...

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
And playing through it all again with all the different choices and scenes just to get there? Can't wait for the gallery mod...
Go to preferences, turn "Text Speed" up, set "Skip" to "Unseen Text."

Then hold down Ctrl or the equivalent key. You will fly through all the dialogue and the game will pause at the choices. You can speed run the entire game in like 5-10 minutes.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes