Hasshasshin

Nov 5, 2017
I must be doing something wrong because I'm able to quit the game, and have Ivy blow Jeremy (what a tongue!) but I don't know how to have it be both Ivy and Louise...
You have to lena quit the game when she has to pull off jeremy pants. You don't have them both doing it tho, they just present on their knees for jeremy to chose

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I wasn't really commenting on the "quality" of the material, it was more in regards to how the narrative expression gets impacted, especially if you play a more chaste version of Lena where scenes with the two aren't really broken apart by sex scenes.

I think the drama between Ivy and Louise is sort of entertaining, I just think it dominates Lena's social life way too much. It would have been nice if her friendship group had contained a more neutral member for her to bounce off of too. Louise/Ivy almost seems like the Jess/Eva deal cranked up to 11.
Eva and Jessica didn't actually appear that much together in GGGB I feel, mostly they just talked smack about each other to Ashley. At most they appear, like, once at school, the birthday party, Tyrone's pool party and if you invite Jess for a round of competitive carpet munching. And getting Eva to the birthday party and making her Ashley's lover for the threesome are mutually exclusive I think.

I do agree with you about Ian's friends though, their depictions aren't all that positive. Jeremy had a sliver of good development in this chapter, but just that bit. Ian benefits from having many characters in his life of a friendly nature though and most of the drama involve people in the periphery of the main friendship group. There isn't really a huge conflict within the main group of Ian, Wade, Perry and Jeremy besides some mild philosophical differences. That'll probably change depending on what Ian and Cindy's relationship is like!

Correct

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Jeremy actually had some redeeming scenes this update. He was even standing up for Ian during the drinking game, and rejecting a HJ from Lena if he knows Ian has real feelings for her. I tested that option just to see how he would handle that situation, I was shocked to see him make the decent choice if Im honest. Still a silly character in my opinion, but he has become much more likable friend for Ian.
That depends on friendship level. If Ian makes just one or two arguably innocuous choices in the early game, like telling Allison Jeremy's with a girl during the swank bar scene and talking about how hot the pic of Ivy is instead of congratulating Jeremy, Jeremy is quite a bit less redeemable in that scene. Even if the friendship is still relatively good. It's got to be near the highest end possible to get the reaction from Jeremy you're describing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tierra_Azul

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a path where MC gets a choice to accept Allison's holiday offer or is it a scripted refusal in all paths?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Alright thanks for the clarification! Last question, in case you happen to know the answer. This "Mike" character, does Ivy reveal this hookup for Holly regardless of what Holly's got going on with Ian, or is it something she tries if Holly and Ian aren't involved?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a path where MC gets a choice to accept Allison's holiday offer or is it a scripted refusal in all paths?
In my playthrough i have a choice to either keep it casual or accept the holiday offer if that's what you're asking.

Speaking of Alison, given that Eva sometimes adds scenes in the beta/final versions, i wouldn't mind if she extended the scene where Alison sucks Ian off.

There's just something about her eagerness to please that's really hot.

Reactions: AL.d and dogedoge

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I do hope all my limitng choices get some payoff eventually. This chapter heavily favoured the choices that involved her with Ian and Ivy, I'm looking forward to see if Evakiss can conjure up something equally interesting here.
I hope soo too. I have been playing my Lena trying to hook up with either Ivy or Holly but this has been ignored in this episode. A shame after the whole kissing scene in the previous one.
This chapter was pretty much sex for Ian and only teasing for Lena. I expect the next one to make things more interesting for a Lena who isn't a "i jump into dicks at the first opportunity i have" character (because Robert sucks ass).

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I feel that the interconnected two-protagonist design is simply unbalanced. Lena's choices dont have weight to them, since no guy rejects her. She can treat anyone like shit and still have her way as long as she promises sex. Ian's choices are very rigid, you cannot maintain multiple relationships as most of the girls he meets are monogamous / jealous and you usually end up losing points with someone in every choice. With Lena, you can be on almost every character path at the same time. Lena can be with Ian, Robert, the DJ dude, Axel, Seymour and Jeremy at the same time without any content locking.
This.

I find this unfair, having to choose between Holly and Cindy is pure evil, Lena can fuck everyone without problems, she can give Jeremy a blowjob and Louise did not make a fit of jealousy, she allowed it without problems, without consequences.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Oh, I wasn't really commenting on the "quality" of the material, it was more in regards to how the narrative expression gets impacted, especially if you play a more chaste version of Lena where scenes with the two aren't really broken apart by sex scenes.

I think the drama between Ivy and Louise is sort of entertaining, I just think it dominates Lena's social life way too much. It would have been nice if her friendship group had contained a more neutral member for her to bounce off of too. Louise/Ivy almost seems like the Jess/Eva deal cranked up to 11.
Eva and Jessica didn't actually appear that much together in GGGB I feel, mostly they just talked smack about each other to Ashley. At most they appear, like, once at school, the birthday party, Tyrone's pool party and if you invite Jess for a round of competitive carpet munching. And getting Eva to the birthday party and making her Ashley's lover for the threesome are mutually exclusive I think.

I do agree with you about Ian's friends though, their depictions aren't all that positive. Jeremy had a sliver of good development in this chapter, but just that bit. Ian benefits from having many characters in his life of a friendly nature though and most of the drama involve people in the periphery of the main friendship group. There isn't really a huge conflict within the main group of Ian, Wade, Perry and Jeremy besides some mild philosophical differences. That'll probably change depending on what Ian and Cindy's relationship is like!

Like some others have mentioned, I'm hoping Emma becomes that more neutral friend for Lena, especially if Emma follows through with her offer to help Lena with her musical performance for the Café.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Alright, that's pretty interesting too. It's nice that some of the storylines weave into each other when you hit all the right spots.
The fact that they (or maybe just Eva) are able to navigate this many threads of the story while releasing that many pictures in a couple months is fantastic in my eyes. You see so many other devs struggle to handle just a couple alternate lines.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Relieved Eva brought the Billy character in for Lena (I assume), though no payoff in this update. I like the push/pull dynamic of the good girl with some deep-seeded fantasies that get the better of her, so I don't think a hookup with Jeremy is plausible from that stand-point. A good person wouldn't sleep with their S/O's friend behind their back so easily, no matter how strong the urges might be, so a Lena/Jeremy pairing kind of spoils that dynamic. But they might make a "mistake" with someone else when the circumstances are right. Of course if Ian continues to be

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes