aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Is there a path where MC gets a choice to accept Allison's holiday offer or is it a scripted refusal in all paths?
On an Alison-focused playthrough, you get an option with a heart that says "I'd love to go." You still turn her down because you have to finish your book but you promise to go "as soon as we're able."

Reactions: AL.d

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fingers crossed!

Like some others have mentioned, I'm hoping Emma becomes that more neutral friend for Lena, especially if Emma follows through with her offer to help Lena with her musical performance for the Café.
Absolutely, I like that Emma is woven into the Lena story and I like the pace so far. I'm really hoping the Lena that pursues modeling will encounter Cindy again as well, see what their dynamic is like.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The fact that they (or maybe just Eva) are able to navigate this many threads of the story while releasing that many pictures in a couple months is fantastic in my eyes. You see so many other devs struggle to handle just a couple alternate lines.
Heh, you'd think that "variable boolean" were swear words in some studios.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This.

I find this unfair, having to choose between Holly and Cindy is pure evil, Lena can fuck everyone without problems, she can give Jeremy a blowjob and Louise did not make a fit of jealousy, she allowed it without problems, without consequences.
I disagree. The ammount of possible sexual partners Ian got in this updated seemed desproportional compared to Lena to me.

Ian can be having a affair with Minerva, pretty much dating (while they still didn't say it out aloud) Allison, Cheating with Cindy and while i haven't found it it seems there is also some Emma scene (?).

Meanwhile Lena got mostly teasing from a truth or dare drunk game, unless she is still with that asshole Robert or if she does hardcore drugs to force a blowjob out of Mike, the guy with a girlfriend.

Like some others have mentioned, I'm hoping Emma becomes that more neutral friend for Lena, especially if Emma follows through with her offer to help Lena with her musical performance for the Café.
Absolutely, I like that Emma is woven into the Lena story and I like the pace so far. I'm really hoping the Lena that pursues modeling will encounter Cindy again as well, see what their dynamic is like.
This too. I also hope for some more interactions between Lena and Emma, specially since the latteris quite a cool person. Hell it could even develop into something more without being clingy mess like Louise or a party hard Ivy. :)

The potential is all there, just need Evan to start giving some love to those routes instead of all the mostly jerk guys that seem to be around Lena.

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I disagree. The ammount of possible sexual partners Ian got in this updated seemed desproportional compared to Lena to me.

Ian can be having a affair with Minerva, pretty much dating (while they still didn't say it out aloud) Allison, Cheating with Cindy and while i haven't found it it seems there is also some Emma scene (?).

Meanwhile Lena got mostly teasing from a truth or dare drunk game, unless she is still with that asshole Robert or if she does hardcore drugs to force a blowjob out of Mike, the guy with a girlfriend.
No.

Ian got lucky in this update, but that's not the point, Ian must choose between Allison and Cherry, Ian must choose between Allison and Emma, Ian must choose between Holly and Cindy each choice is blocked content

Lena doesn't have to choose anyone, everyone is available, so far the only choice that blocks content for her is to warn Louise about Jeremy.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That game scene is so complex! I tried some different choices and not taking the drugs at the club, and now got an Ivy naked pole dance instead. But my Lena still had no choice not to undress Jeremy. But then Louise "dared" him to put his pants back on. And only then I had the option to quit so that both Ivy and Luise kneeled before his cock. I just wish we could have a shot of Louise watching in shock as Ivy is blowing Jeremy.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Why Eva? Why do you make me choose? From the beginning of the game, you had to choose between Alison and Holly, it was not difficult to choose, I'm not interested in Alison and I prefer Holly. But now in this version, you have to choose between Holly and Cindy, accompany Holly or go clubing with Cindy, why I have to choose between the two best girls in the game? :cry:
Haha, that decision stopped me cold, too. I made a new save just for Cindy because of this, and redid the one with Holly so that Cindy wasn't expecting much from Ian.

Although upon replaying, I noticed that in an earlier chapter if Ian goes to the club with Cindy, he sleeps in and is late for the meeting with Holly the next day and loses some points with her. So there was a hint before that there would be a conflict with those two on the same path.

This update was really good; I can see why EvaKiss was so proud of it. Great job!

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I think for NTR the cuck has to witness the act though but mostly now we think of everything as NTR including this game because we insert ourselves into MC i.e. Ian in this case. And we witness Lena's sexual encounters first hand behind his back. So you can look at it that way.
I think NTR only means cheating. Since we somewhat control both Lenas and Ians actions and to degree their emotions this scenario wouldn't work very well. NTR without the setup for betrayal, and shock value of discovering the cheating etc. Would be a very bland and unrewarding form of NTR in my opinion.
We already have NTR routes with Ian/Cindy+Wade , I guess Ian/Jeremy/Emma+Perry doesn't count since they aren't a pair? I can't see Emma really beeing into Perry anyways.

A cuck on the other hand is someone who enjoys seeing their partner having sex with other people. In example, a guy who lets his friends run train on his gf and gets off on it. Cucking is a different fetish than NTR.

That depends on friendship level. If Ian makes just one or two arguably innocuous choices in the early game, like telling Allison Jeremy's with a girl during the swank bar scene or talks about how hot the pic of Ivy is instead of congratulating Jeremy, Jeremy is quite a bit less redeemable in that scene. Even if the friendship is still relatively good. It's got to be near the highest end possible to get the scene you're describing.
Wow, since I dislike Jeremy I'm really surprised I got so many good points with him. Guess I made Ian a real "bro" :LOL: . In my first run of this scene, it was Lena who refused, but in a playthrough with a more "bad" Lena it was Jeremy who broke everything off. In my main playtrough, Louise and Jeremy aren't together, and Lena is going for Holly, a little disappointed the drinking game was dropped without Jeremy. I would have liked a girls only night with Louise, Holly, Ivy and Lena with the drinking game.

I tried to remember all the upcoming scenes that were in some way teased in episode 7. The same way Wade's birthday party, Holly and Ian's trip, and the life drawing lessons were already talked about in advance. Anything i missed?
The upcoming MMA event?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Alright thanks for the clarification! Last question, in case you happen to know the answer. This "Mike" character, does Ivy reveal this hookup for Holly regardless of what Holly's got going on with Ian, or is it something she tries if Holly and Ian aren't involved?
Does anyone know if it's possible to... (c7 spoilers)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
BloodyMares I don't usually use WTs and I haven't checked yours out, but I feel like for this game it would be nice to have a character WT, so basically a route WT if you know what I mean, showing how to get all the scenes with the character you're interested in and all the different variations.
You might be looking for my scene guides Patreon rewards then. Today I released the one for Ian, in 2 days I'll release for Lena as well.

A girls night with Lena, Ivy, Louise, and Holly would be amazing!
That's exactly what happens in this Chapter ;)

kumnpo

Mar 6, 2020
My favorite scenes from this latest update:

On the other hand I am sure that in the next chapter we will see more of Seymour and Axel. Basically Ian says in this episode that he has to remind Lena to give Seymour her manuscript, and I'm sure he will ask Lena for something in return.

In another way, I think that later there will be a temporary jump of a few years. With all the characters married or with a family who are suddenly intertwined again by that red string. Okey, I admit it, I just want to see Lena as a young MILF :devilish:.
How do you get the 1st and 6th scenes?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You keep revealing things that I want more details to, lol. The way you described it originally made me assume Ivy just went ahead and set them up regardless. Can Lena still interject if Ian isn't in the picture then, or does Ivy default on the sharing of info like I had assumed?
Sort of makes me hopeful for playing a more sexual Lena that can still aim for Holly in a future playthrough without having to jump at every shaft she encounters, seems like Ivy is becoming the route to take to get potential lesbian threesomes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You keep revealing things that I want more details to, lol. The way you described it originally made me assume Ivy just went ahead and set them up regardless. Can Lena still interject if Ian isn't in the picture then, or does Ivy default on the sharing of info like I had assumed?
Sort of makes me hopeful for playing a more sexual Lena that can still aim for Holly in a future playthrough, seems like Ivy is becoming the route to take to get potential lesbian threesomes.
Lena has the choice to stop Ivy into pressing Holly to date this guy even if she isn't dating Ian (their protagonists' pairing is the most boring in my opinion so i avoided).

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes