LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Spoiler tag please.:)
Well,it's pretty obvious that is a spoiler since he ask how to make Lena suck Jerremy's cock and didn't post spoiler tag too and since you read his question and then see my answer it looks like you too was wondering how to do it :) Otherwise why you will even read his question and then my answer when you can just ignore them? :D

• Haha
Reactions: teocz

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It was just me of Lena was pretty much just teasing in this chapter? You can tease Ivy, Louise, Jeremy and Lena's roomate but nothing more, and worse no action with Holly or Ivy (beside the kissing).

Meanwhile Ian seems to have got the bigger end of the stick this time, there are sex scenes with Alison, Minerva and Cindy.

Not counting dream sequences or masturbation but were there more scenes? Specially with Lena.

Pretty sure this is part of the reason. I laughed out loud at the text exchange between Axel and Ian when Axel says "I could use some company."

No straight male would ever say that to another man. So it gives the whole exchange a gay vibe even if it's not intentional.
Yeah. That sounded like a invite. Also don't forget that Ian has a change to masturbate to a picture of Jeremy's dick with Louise sucking the tip. :LOL: :LOL:
She keep saying she won't do it but right now Eva is pretty much messing with some gay vibes. :LOL::LOL: :LOL:

Regarding the talk at the bar for Wade's birthday, did anybody else see an Emma strapon angle coming on? Now we can just wonder who will be on the receiving end. Ian? Perry? Lena? So many possibilities... :love:
Perry is annoying. After this chapter i will do everything i can to make sure Emma stays away from him.:mad::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: teocz
Nov 15, 2020
Well,it's pretty obvious that is a spoiler since he ask how to make Lena suck Jerremy's cock and didn't post spoiler tag too and since you read his question and then see my answer it looks like you too was wondering how to do it :) Otherwise why you will even read his question and then my answer when you can just ignore them? :D
The one thing that makes it obvious that it's a spoiler, is literally the spoiler tag. Without that, it becomes obvious when you're reading it, but then it's a bit too late, isn't it?

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
EvaKiss is the most untouchable game creator on here. Her game beats everyone else's by a long shot. Looking at how low her patreons are and she still delivers excellence. Now that's talent. Amazing work as always.
Well,i am not agree with you - of course she is one of the best,but it's not the best one - there are a few other ones who made some very great projects and i need to say that their project are not so animated and painted :D I am talking about DeepSleep "Anna Exciting Affection" ; Abaddon "Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession" ; Saruh "Angelica's Temptation:From the Beginning" and even DonDimon "Mad Turn" :)

Like i just say, EvaKiss is one of the best developers here,but it's not the only one :) The one thing which is the same for all of that developers(including EvaKiss) is that their update of the projects come after at least one or more months - I guess all the good things come slowly and we need to wait for them :D

PS: If you didn't try this projects till now,then you should check and try them - they are really good too! :)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It was just me of Lena was pretty much just teasing in this chapter? You can tease Ivy, Louise, Jeremy and Lena's roomate but nothing more, and worse no action with Holly or Ivy (beside the kissing).

Meanwhile Ian seems to have got the bigger end of the stick this time, there are sex scenes with Alison, Minerva and Cindy.

Not counting dream sequences or masturbation but were there more scenes? Specially with Lena.
If you aren't into any of the fuckbois and decide against doing drugs, then this chapter's basically only got Louise and Axeldreaming going for Lena, right?

I think this is indicative of a larger problem I have with Lena's story, how practically all of her content hinges on jumping on any sexual encounter at the first opportunity. Only Ian, Holly and Ivy (funnily enough) really stands apart from that I feel. I'd love to see some alternative viewpoints on this.

Don't wanna entertain Roberts forcefulness? Forget him then, you have to kiss him at the first opportunity to keep him interested. Not interested in hooking up with Mike after meeting him for the first time? Well, that's what you gon' get. Not into fucking Louise at a emotionally charged moment? Well, you must not be interested in her period.

One of the reasons why I really liked Jack in GGGB, despite him not really tickling my fancy personally, is that he was available to be initiated at several points in the story. You don't have to cheat on Eric for him, if you catch his interest once more you'll get the opportunity to do him later. Even then, if you feel it's too soon you can even hook up with him at a later point, after going out with him, Tyrone, Iris and Jess.

I really feel like it would have complimented Lena's story, at least the story she has so far, if she had one more more slow-build option besides encouraging Stan's perversions. Your options are Ian and Holly for something more along the lines of slow-burn and they didn't impact Lena's chapter 7 story at all. Did Ian/Lena have any scenes? I haven't seen people talk a lot about them in this release.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Couldn't get to unlock Cherry's scene :(
A lot of errors in which I do "ignore" in this recent update.

Right when I go to the bar with Cherry, bam, error - no hot stuff scene with her :(

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes