Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the option that Lena looks like a bunny for Mike?
Lena needs Mike to ask to stay, which won't happen if she is with Ian. Later, she has to buy the costume (or given from Robert, no idea if that works) and has to ask Mike to take her luggage.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Mohawk01

Mar 30, 2018

Hi everyone, this will be the last status report before Chapter's 10 release.
Finally, the writing is all but done. All that's left is finishing up one last scene, and then play-testing and revising the text. As I mentioned before, this will be the most content-packed update to date, surpassing Chapter's 7 script, the longest so far, by more than 10.000 lines. Of course, the length of each individual play through will depend on previous choices, and you can't access all the content in a single run, but there should be plenty of content for those who like to replay the game and experience all the different paths.
This coming week I will also finish all the illustrations and assets. I'm waiting on my colorist to send me one last batch to edit. This chapter has 125 new, full screen illustrations. Adding up all possible variations and cosmetic add-ons, there's +500 new images, not counting UI elements or character sprites. Oh, and also there's 4 new music tracks to score lewd and action scenes.
I'm still hesitant to give a definitive release date, since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take so put everything together and make sure the game works as intended. I'm aching to release the new chapter, so I'll do it as soon as it's ready. I don't want to have it completed and waiting because I set a conservative date, or to be forced to publish it before it's polished because I was too eager and compromised to a date that's too soon. If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend, and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st at the latest.
I'll keep you posted on the process during this week; this is the last status update but I want to post several teasers as a countdown for the Alpha release. We're almost ready!

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Finally, the writing is all but done. All that's left is finishing up one last scene, and then play-testing and revising the text. As I mentioned before, this will be the most content-packed update to date, surpassing Chapter's 7 script, the longest so far, by more than 10.000 lines. Of course, the length of each individual play through will depend on previous choices, and you can't access all the content in a single run, but there should be plenty of content for those who like to replay the game and experience all the different paths.
This coming week I will also finish all the illustrations and assets. I'm waiting on my colorist to send me one last batch to edit. This chapter has 125 new, full screen illustrations. Adding up all possible variations and cosmetic add-ons, there's +500 new images, not counting UI elements or character sprites. Oh, and also there's 4 new music tracks to score lewd and action scenes.
I'm still hesitant to give a definitive release date, since I'm not entirely sure how long it'll take so put everything together and make sure the game works as intended. I'm aching to release the new chapter, so I'll do it as soon as it's ready. I don't want to have it completed and waiting because I set a conservative date, or to be forced to publish it before it's polished because I was too eager and compromised to a date that's too soon. If everything goes smoothly, the Alpha should be ready during this next weekend, and if it doesn't, my hope is to launch December 1st at the latest.
I'll keep you posted on the process during this week; this is the last status update but I want to post several teasers as a countdown for the Alpha release. We're almost ready!
Ladies and gentlemen...we made it! It's been a hell of long, hard, mad year, but here we are.
champagne-cheers.gif

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Are there heroes who are expected to upload the alpha or beta releases? I would pay 5€ for chapter 10, but 10-20€ for a single chapter is a bit of a tall order.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Can't wait to play CH11 in 2024

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I get the feeling the 2 new characters won't have much of an impact or much content. I mean, the cast is already stacked enough as is. I don't see any new characters being added onto that unless they won't really feature that heavily

Reactions: East1999

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I get the feeling the 2 new characters won't have much of an impact or much content. I mean, the cast is already stacked enough as is. I don't see any new characters being added onto that unless they won't really feature that heavily
The newly revealed character, Alice, is a cameo character. So if the last 2 are any indication she will show up once, say 1 line and the vanish forever without leaving any mark. Maybe EvaKiss does a little more for the winner of her competition (dashole writes that 'From what Eva tells me, her background as a super-spy will remain intact') but I wouldn't expect anything long term.
The mystery character on the other hand could be comparable to Jessica, so she might get some love like one or two sex scenes.

EvaKiss wrote in the first Q&A about new characters:
There will be more secondary characters, some will have more weight on the story and some will just make punctual appearances to make the world deeper and more populated and varied. I have some ideas for secondary characters I would like to introduce, like the trans girl I talked about before, but I'm afraid that would make the game too cluttered, like happened in GGGB with Doug, Damian, Jasmin and some other NPCs like Mark or Jacob

That was after chapter 5, so since then she introduced Jessica, Billy, Victor and Agnes. So together with mystery girl there are 5 new characters, 2 of which (Jessica and Billy) we know will have sex scenes and 2 more (Victor and Agne) like wont.
So some action with mystery girl is entirely possible (please let it be Natasha :))

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes