Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Jesus. She's fantastic. Intelligent Design Level: Jungle cat or Italian sports-car. It's rare when someone is fully naked and the hottest thing about them is still their face. :BootyTime: I'm not really even a Cindy simp. I much prefer the Lena, Holly and Allison paths in the game & have little interest in Cindy. Just sharing the aesthetic appreciation.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Jesus. She's fantastic. Intelligent Design Level: Jungle cat or Italian sports-car. It's rare when someone is fully naked and the hottest thing about them is still their face. :BootyTime: I'm not really even a Cindy simp. I much prefer the Lena, Holly and Allison paths in the game & have little interest in Cindy. Just sharing the aesthetic appreciation.
The same except for Allison :)
true.gif

Last edited:

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
V0.87 is out ( ):

Disclaimer:
Please be advised that we do not condone or support violence against women in any form. This tool is a work of fiction and any similarities to real people or events is purely coincidental. Viewer discretion is advised.

1. Added bruises to Alisson
  2. Added link to my patreon page
How can I set sex scenes? Didnt find any option

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't know why I made him sound like a bad Scottish accent Fred Flintstone. I really don't. :unsure: But now that someone mentioned it again in the main thread, I really want Ed to get a piece. Bad B.O., stained boxers, salami sandwich breath, telling dad-jokes & making those gross old-man grunts & moans while they're slurping on his nasty old unwashed balls. :KEK:
EdsBestDay.png

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
One request if I may, I am actually quite surprised it has done been drawn yet nor been requested: could you please do Lena dped, Ian in her pussy on his back and Jeremy from behind in her ass ? This is what I have been waiting for since the beginning.

Dec 21, 2021
One request if I may, I am actually quite surprised it has done been drawn yet nor been requested: could you please do Lena dped, Ian in her pussy on his back and Jeremy from behind in her ass ? This is what I have been waiting for since the beginning.
Your wish has been granted.. Short story of Lena FINALLY getting her wish fullfilled to get DP'd by the boys.. Now she got all tatted up, Lena has unleashed her WILD SIDE!!!

Let me know what you think! And other requests are always welcome.. 13.1 Lena Ian and Jermy DP.png 13.2 Lena Ian and Jermy DP.png 13.3 Lena Ian and Jermy DP.png

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Thank you so much. This is great ! Could you please, if not too time consuming: do it without the tatoos, and Jeremy cumming on her face ? Thanks again that is so great.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
A house. A HOUSE?!? My very own house! How fantastic! How wonderful! How- oh. I don't really like the color. (Still great though. So great, yeah. Sogreat. Really, really it is). Would-would you mind terribly going to home depot and giving it a paint job?

• Haha
Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
You gotta point here. But I really, really dont like tattoos, its a real turnoff for me. It's like the house would be painted in bright pink. I would indeed ask for a paint job.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I don't know why I made him sound like a bad Scottish accent Fred Flintstone. I really don't. :unsure: But now that someone mentioned it again in the main thread, I really want Ed to get a piece. Bad B.O., stained boxers, salami sandwich breath, telling dad-jokes & making those gross old-man grunts & moans while they're slurping on his nasty old unwashed balls. :KEK:
View attachment 2805814
canon when ?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
canon when ?
DLC, 6 months after the Chapter 20 release in 2029! :whistle:

On the real though, looking grim on if an Ed route will ever be implemented now, due to the drawn-out development cycle. But I'm 100% willing to bet that when Eva first envisioned an Ed route 3 years ago, it involved a dead wife tragedy and a "helpful" wife-surrogate Lena, taking old man cock on the daily for the final-scenes chapter 20 wrap-up. Especially given that Molly being sick is part of the story. Whether there would have been a young pussy smorgasbordm for Ed is anyone's guess. Maybe Eva would've at least thrown in some Lena "coaching" scenes for Holly's hands-on slut education.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Cindy has to be fucked for hours in all holes in the most exhausting orgies,
her eyes have to roll back from the wildest ecstasies,
the cum has to flow everywhere on her body,
while she licks it off like a horny little lap dog that just wants more an more.

She came to this earth for one thing only,
to serve as the horniest,wildest cum demanding slut she was born to be.

Her life motto that she always contributes:"I was a whore,I am a whore,And i will always remain a whore." :Kappa::Kappa:
Cindy_V3.png

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Cindy has to be fucked for hours in all holes in the most exhausting orgies,
her eyes have to roll back from the wildest ecstasies,
the cum has to flow everywhere on her body,
while she licks it off like a horny little lap dog that just wants more an more.

She came to this earth for one thing only,
to serve as the horniest,wildest cum demanding slut she was born to be.

Her life motto that she always contributes:"I was a whore,I am a whore,And i will always remain a whore." :Kappa::Kappa:
View attachment 2914771
Waiting patiently for this to happen in-game.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes