Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 21, 2021
Thank you so much. This is great ! Could you please, if not too time consuming: do it without the tatoos, and Jeremy cumming on her face ? Thanks again that is so great.
Hi Lucadiadis, here's a new rendition without the tats and a new ending you suggested! Let me know what you think?? And if you (or the others) have other ideas/requests... I'd be happy yo see what I can do!

13.4 Lena Ian Jermy DP no tats.png

13.5 Lena Ian Jermy DP no tats.png

13.6 Lena Ian Jermy DP no tats.png

13.7 Lena Ian Jermy DP no tats.png

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Since you like illustrating mini-scenarii it seems, I have an idea. Lena and Ian fucking in her bedroom, Jeremy and Louise joining them :) Many thanks in advance

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: GordoFaper

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
I LOVE all of these, good job on whoever makes these! Would love to see more of Ivy if possible if you guys have time!

Dec 21, 2021
You do this only with Photoshop ???
Yes I do.. It's relatively straight foreward to use it to cut out characters, combine images, blur part of the image to create a bit of depth or movement as you can see I've used in the last "Cindy-story".. But I keep learning and using new small things.. It's not too difficult if you know your way around Photoshop a little.. I am not a professional by any stretch of the imagination and do this purely out of fun.. And I hope people enjoy it.. I do

Dec 21, 2021
Nice work mate...

Let's go for something challenging: Seymour x Alison x Ed
Using your ideas as inspiration here's a new short story.

Working in the office, things can get HARD.. Seymour knows this. But so does Alison and she's planning on getting her share of HARD work done.. After his slutty secretary leaves the office Alison comes knocking at the door and starts to strip for the mighty business man.. Showing off her naughty lingerie and great assets.. Things escalate quite quickly after that! Enjoy!

Maybe if you people like it there will be a part 2.. Just the two of them again or maybe they'll get company..

Keep suggestions and questions of any kinds coming.. They're always apreciated!

15.1 Alison and Seymour.png

15.2 Alison and Seymour.png

15.3 Alison and Seymour.png

15.4 Alison and Seymour.png

15.5 Alison and Seymour.png

Kouhen

Mar 23, 2018
Hello i never post anything here in f95zone so i hope i will do it right :D. I am playing with stable diffusion like week now and i though what if i could use Eva pictures to generate Ai version of them and this what i came up with , one click only generation i didnt want to spend too much time picking from hundreds of pictures :D. Sorry for my English btw :D.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you like it :D.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Hello i never post anything here in f95zone so i hope i will do it right :D. I am playing with stable diffusion like week now and i though what if i could use Eva pictures to generate Ai version of them and this what i came up with , one click only generation i didnt want to spend too much time picking from hundreds of pictures :D. Sorry for my English btw :D.

Wow all of these are perfect, love them so much!

Reactions: Kouhen

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021

wow, they look great :) (y)

punisher33

Feb 7, 2020

Teach me please :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes