Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 21, 2021
Anyone going to give Cherry some love? :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Does this anwer to you request?

Cherry gets her morning started with a THICK protein shake, gladly provided by Jack and Axel.
Axel and Ian make shure they both get what they want and experience Emma and her new tits!

Let me know what you think! And keep any ideas/requests coming please..

16.1 cherryhome.png

16.2 cherryhome.png

16.3 cherryhome.png

16.4 cherryhome.png

16.5 cherryhome.png

Last edited:

WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Just for fun i tried remake it with Ai and some photoshop editing lol :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope you like it :) it was hard to keep them similar atleast a little :D
What tools did you use? Did you set a custom stable diffusion model and train it? Tried to do this one with GGGB and ORS to remake the older images but ran into some roadblocks and the results were more than inadequate, would have had to redo most in PS anyway...

Have you found a more streamline way?

Kouhen

Mar 23, 2018
What tools did you use? Did you set a custom stable diffusion model and train it? Tried to do this one with GGGB and ORS to remake the older images but ran into some roadblocks and the results were more than inadequate, would have had to redo most in PS anyway...

Have you found a more streamline way?
No i didnt train my model, just used some promts and negpromts i wrote or find on internet and used, and using face swap to maintain some consistency and it took me some tries and errors :D making these pictures took me while then just one try for sure :)

Dec 21, 2021
Spooky season is HERE.. I attempted to make something original.. Hope you like it! If you wanna see more for HALLOWEEN reply and I'll see what I can do..

*IT is a Nightmare on Fucking Elm Street on Friday the 13th*
Starring: Alison, Lena, Jeremy and Gillian

Allison and Lena get lost in an abandoned house and AMBUSHED by Jason and Freddy Krueger.. Luckily Jason and Freddy are horny enough for the girls to fuck their way out of harms way. Tits and pussy win the day!

Jeremy get trapped in an enchanted candy shop and has to try to feed the insatieble apetite of the hot clown girl wandering the shop..

Hannibal is allowed one last wish before his execution.. Gillian has to pretend to be Clarice and savour his last meal together!

17.1 Halloween edition.png

17.2 Halloween edition.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes