Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RULA_TE

Mar 9, 2024
I'd love to see the art with Lena when Axel and Jeremy are simultaneously pissing into her wide open mouth filled with cum. And in the background is Ian, who happens to see this scene through the window. It would be interesting to see how the artist would have reflected the emotion on Ian's face seeing his girlfrend enjoying kinky sex with 2 men. Could Ian's horror, pain, anger, frustration and anguish be portrayed? Is it possible to draw these emotions in a character's eyes?

oOJusplaOo

Apr 1, 2020
Sure but the problem still is the mechanics of renpy, you can replace some of the images sure, but most images are layers.
You're right, but I didn't really mean a complete remake of that game, but simply a remake of some of the illustrations (especially the hottest ones), so there's no need to think about layers, and simply taking screenshots would do the trick. I don't know how well the image-to-image conversion works.

oOJusplaOo

Apr 1, 2020
Character Lora for Jessica is up,

View attachment 3559906

Guys, I recently tried to generate some videos with Luma and it was kind of fun.

But there are a couple of problems: first, the support for comic styles isn't great, but that's not a big deal.

Second, the tool itself isn't mature enough to understand a lot of things and often generates weird content.

Third, there is content censorship. For example, in the paragraphs I posted, I had to cut off the character's body and keep only the face before I could upload the image.

Suggestions for use: First, upload images of all ages (it can generate girls in bikinis, but it won't let me upload images of them, maybe it has something to do with the pose of the character). Second, don't expect it to be able to understand complex behavioral actions, so simply having the character blink and smile to see this dynamic, 3d effect is enough. Thirdly, camera-wise, it can be just as weird if rotation occurs (I think this mode of image generation actually builds a 3d model, so it can be poorly executed), and statements for controlling the camera should be added, although this doesn't always work.

Of course, I'm sure this stuff will evolve quickly and the future of these technologies is something to look forward to. The most critical issue right now is still the cost of use, both in terms of time and money. Imagine if the generation speed is fast enough and the cost of use is low enough that it would be acceptable to have a one-in-a-million good thing.

There are some weird stuff in the generation process, but I'll hold off on posting them for now.

• Wow
Reactions: Tulrek
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes