Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Havent checked the thread in a while, but some of you are excellent.

New update means new version or attempt at something better, I have learned how character tags actually work, in version 3, you can just use name and they will show up, no physical or hair description necessary,
Training is currently 15/33 done.
some info about training, 423 is the amount of pics selected, so less than before I think but less similiar ones, the new updates were included but focus, no point in using variation of same things unless its different enough to teach the model, major difference is the Resolution for training, the training is being done full res, so no resize but 1920X1080, which means the details should be better, previous ones were auto resized to default 1024 maximum dimension.

The faces are coming, I guess, the learning is done in a cosine wave, so rate of learning aren't equal across the board, so this could be the final-ish face or this could be only half or barely learned.
Great work as always! Have you thought about doing one for GGGB?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, I'm an AI newbie from zero to now a few hours of experience. Got the first attempts behind me and share the results here. They are not perfect, but I hope it will get better and I can post more and nicer pictures soon.
Mostly there are problems with eyes and lips, I don't know why, probably the PC. It is already 7 years old, so I usually only generate one image instead of 2 or 4 like most people do. And then this one picture takes several minutes. I think I need a new PC soon :unsure:

But long story short, here are the results, hope you like them anyway :)
(thanks to TIGER ACE and CaptainBlt for help)

My first reasonably good pic:
2024-08-29_18-11-21_4057.png
1st kiss:
2024-08-29_18-18-53_5118.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys, I'm an AI newbie from zero to now a few hours of experience. Got the first attempts behind me and share the results here. They are not perfect, but I hope it will get better and I can post more and nicer pictures soon.
Mostly there are problems with eyes and lips, I don't know why, probably the PC. It is already 7 years old, so I usually only generate one image instead of 2 or 4 like most people do. And then this one picture takes several minutes. I think I need a new PC soon :unsure:

But long story short, here are the results, hope you like them anyway :)
(thanks to TIGER ACE and CaptainBlt for help)

My first reasonably good pic:
View attachment 3985453
1st kiss:
View attachment 3985454
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty neat !

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
What are your current favorite Basemodels and LORAs? Need some inspiration to try things out...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes