Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 21, 2021
Interesting. Where did you get that under-boob tattoo overlay?
Thanks for the comment! I just looked for some black and white art online that suited her. Then into Photoshop to do the overlay, real easy by using layer blend mode on a B&W image, do a little perspective warp to make it fit het body better and voilà, there's your tattoo..

That sound good? Other questions, comments or requests are welcome..

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the comment! I just looked for some black and white art online that suited her. Then into Photoshop to do the overlay, real easy by using layer blend mode on a B&W image, do a little perspective warp to make it fit het body better and voilà, there's your tattoo..

That sound good? Other questions, comments or requests are welcome..
Wow, that's a lot of work. Appreciate the dedication and passion.

Reactions: HurtTrotter

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Hey guys,
Like I've explained it earlier in the main thread, I'm working on a renpy visuel novel on Alison (the BEST girl). It takes time because I'm not extremely good at pixel art and I'm doing it on my free time but I'll manage to finish it soon or later. I've finished all the script-dialogues / storyboard and I'll divide it into 2 parts. I'm recycling assets from the main game only.
It's a kind of prequel of the official story called for now "ALISON BOUNCES TONIGHT". It will include minor characters and a new one.

I've finished some renders, here is a low-q preview (still need some fixes) :

x-alison_bounces_art19_PREVIEW.png

I hope you'll enjoy it, I'll post my work as soon as possible !

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2022
Hey guys,
Like I've explained it earlier in the main thread, I'm working on a renpy visuel novel on Alison (the BEST girl). It takes time because I'm not extremely good at pixel art and I'm doing it on my free time but I'll manage to finish it soon or later. I've finished all the script-dialogues / storyboard and I'll divide it into 2 parts. I'm recycling assets from the main game only.
It's a kind of prequel of the official story called for now "ALISON BOUNCES TONIGHT". It will include minor characters and a new one.

I've finished some renders, here is a low-q preview (still need some fixes) :

View attachment 2057251

I hope you'll enjoy it, I'll post my work as soon as possible !
Bro the guy looks like gollum if he was 6 ft and took steroids. Like damn bro. But A for effort, for the content drought. Fist bump to you.

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
Bro the guy looks like gollum if he was 6 ft and took steroids. Like damn bro. But A for effort, for the content drought. Fist bump to you.
:LOL:
It's actually the bouncer from the main game. I have not designed him! He missed his glasses (which I added since), I'll adjust his head angle and I need to fix some lights / colors skin on Alison too.

It takes time to "Frankenstein" minors characters like this one. Alison's pretty easy to make with all the stuff involving her.

Thank you for the comment, feel free to share any idea / suggestions!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RoboticCatDogHybrid
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes