Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Based on how long it took to update the first chapter, the answer to your question is next weekend.
I'm sorry to announce that the update will be delayed by at least an additional week.

The reasons are:
  1. I only went through 3 chapters during this weekend which is less than I thought (and I haven't done any testing). I underestimated the size of the other chapters and amount of changes made by EvaKiss.
  2. I though I could delay some RL life stuff but, earlier today, I learned the guy who's intervening after me is only available next week and therefore my work needs to be completed before that.

Last edited:

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry to announce that the update will be delayed by at least a week.

The reasons are:
  1. I only went through 3 chapters during this weekend which is less than I thought (and I haven't done any testing). I underestimated the size of the other chapters and amount of changes made by EvaKiss.
  2. I though I could delay some RL life stuff but, earlier today, I learned the guy who's intervening after me is only available next week and therefore my work needs to be completed before that.
I'm glad you're bothering to update it for the remaster at all.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I'm sorry to announce that the update will be delayed by at least a week.

The reasons are:
today? :D

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
If I put the mod in the game folder and then start the game and then press "new game", an error message comes up and the game crashes

• Sad
Reactions: evilkitty97
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes