Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Could this mod be updated please?
Is it that hard to clic on his patreon page, to scroll down a bit, to expand the topic ORS JDMOD 0.8FINAL and clic on one of the two links (Mega or Googledrive) ?

Voilà !! Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

1623700207496.png

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Had an error, it was in the previous version too if I remember...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking at the code, what I understand is if my relationship with Axel is bad enough, I can refuse to work with him. If I press ignore to the error I'm forced to take the photo shoot with him.

Thanks for your mods by the way... really appreciated :)

Reactions: JohnDupont
Jun 10, 2020
Final mod installed. Gallery is there and working so I know mod is installed correctly.

But, I don't see any of the indicators on the choices. Is it possible I turned them off by mistake?

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, so i found a bug in your mod, dont know why but the event unexpected visit with Louise wont trigger. I am on Louise path had sex with her in chapter 5, but the scene wont trigger in chapter 6 after the dinner with Holly. I just played again without the mod just to make sure if its a bug and the scene triggered automatically.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Final mod installed. Gallery is there and working so I know mod is installed correctly.

But, I don't see any of the indicators on the choices. Is it possible I turned them off by mistake?
walkthrough function with choice helper will only show up when you play the game from the start while JDmod installed, I think, not sure

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry, i have following problem... :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/chapter_8b.rpy', 1623256089, 100498).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/game specific/JD_misc.rpyc", line 254, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1521, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/chapter_8b.rpy', 1623256089, 100498).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Our Red String v0.8
Tue Jun 15 20:12:55 2021

Can anyone help me please ?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I've just tried this mod out of curiosity and mostly to see if I had missed scenes in my two main playthroughs.

Curiously, it had one scene locked when i know I did see it in my first play. So not sure how it works but it feels like it may have some bugs.
Now the main comment I have is I love how easy it was to install without having to override any original file. The issue is that after installing the mod, it effectively still breaks the game. Meaning my original saves, created before installing the mod, became unusable once I deleted the mod. So I was left with having to redo everything, or reinstall the mod.

I think it is a big flaw although I do like the attempt of making it safe and self-contained. Hopefully that can be improved in future builds.
Keep up the good work.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
any idea why the 2 errors happened ?
I overestimated my abilities.

Hey guys, for someone who hasn't used these mods before, are they compatible with saves in the base game?
What saltynip said: You need to start a new game or switch to modded version at the start of a chapter. More information in the FAQ.

Cumalot Knight

Feb 24, 2021
Hi! I'm new in this forum and not very used to this kind of resources, so I have very simple questions:
Is this complatible with the Mac version?
And if it is, how can I install it?

Sorry for my very basic doubts.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Hi! I'm new in this forum and not very used to this kind of resources, so I have very simple questions:
Is this complatible with the Mac version?
And if it is, how can I install it?

Sorry for my very basic doubts.
The main thread has information about how to install, and the latest mod version(compatible with 0.8 Final) is on his Patreon page, he hasn't updated the thread yet,

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes