Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.1.2.a] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Paze

May 1, 2018
lmao paywalled mods...

ffs

Yeah it's about being spoiled, rather than resisting scabs that are trying to take what has always been a community interaction and turning it into a business opportunity. Modding has for decades been done out of a shared passion for a game and the community built up around it. By the community, and for the community. Not for money.

Want money for your work? Get a job. Make your own game. Don't want to put into the effort without monetary gain? Who's forcing you?
the fuck you talking about?! Its still a free download just not yet updatet

Reactions: Wabbit

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
the mod will be free. just have to be patient wait for it.. a week after it was released for the patrons.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
lmao paywalled mods...

ffs

Yeah it's about being spoiled, rather than resisting scabs that are trying to take what has always been a community interaction and turning it into a business opportunity. Modding has for decades been done out of a shared passion for a game and the community built up around it. By the community, and for the community. Not for money.

Want money for your work? Get a job. Make your own game. Don't want to put into the effort without monetary gain? Who's forcing you?
If making the mod equates to no effort, how about you turn around and do it yourself and give it to all of us. Then this 'scab' would be out of business and, seeing as it's no effort, there's really no reason for you not to be doing it.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
lmao paywalled mods...

ffs

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-future-of-the-jdmod.21754/

Do you have any idea of what you're talking about? Have you ever given anything to this community?
If making the mod equates to no effort, how about you turn around and do it yourself and give it to all of us. Then this 'scab' would be out of business and, seeing as it's no effort, there's really no reason for you not to be doing it.
And I would actually have some free time :)
how can you install it? I can‘t find the ORS JDMOD installer
For the fourth time: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-jdmod-0-7final-johndupont.76087/page-5#post-5864021

I'll update the OP to 0.8ALPHA.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Ok guys seriously you should be glad that John is offering his mod for free after one week and btw John your mod is very useful tool to have while playing the game . If you want the mod ASAP have you ever thought of maybe supporting his patreon rather that bitching here

Whitefyre

Feb 27, 2019
People need to be more respectful. John literally provides a free service in a world where money is needed for nearly everything. The mod is free, and if you want it to be released faster then consider supporting his Patreon.

The saying "Time is money" is a very accurate statement. He is putting his own time into creating mods for others to enjoy, but he needs money to live (food, rent and any other expense). If he has access to money then he can put more time into providing services for people i.e Mods can be made for other games and done quicker.

This isnt rocket science.

Randallll

May 5, 2018
lmao paywalled mods...

ffs

Easy,easy only calm can save us.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you very much for your mods men, really appreciate ! i subscribed to your Patreon and downloaded the Final version tyvm !

If you guys cant wait and keep complaining about him not releasing the final version right now, then go on his Patreon and get it now, its only 3 bucks... or wait 1 week, the guys do it for free, you just have to wait a little week to get it so stop be annoying.

Ok guys seriously you should be glad that John is offering his mod for free after one week and btw John your mod is very useful tool to have while playing the game . If you want the mod ASAP have you ever thought of maybe supporting his patreon rather that bitching here
100% Agree

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
This is a pirate forum, if you aren't bitching about releases, you aren't doing it right.
Also every post trying to guilt/shame people for not supporting on patreon is likely to be posted on uploader/mod/staff Discord and laughed at :LUL:

Feb 15, 2019
Bruh , how the fuck can i support anyone when i live in iran and my country is freaking blocked on all of the websites.
I can't even go on patreon and i even use vpn to visit f95. Don't get me wrong , fair play to him for the mod but some people like me , we can't do all this supporting thing even if we want to.
And im fucking tired of waiting , it's okay i will gladly wait another week , and im not trying to be a cunt , but just saying. FUCKING TIRED!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-future-of-the-jdmod.21754/

Do you have any idea of what you're talking about? Have you ever given anything to this community?

And I would actually have some free time :)

For the fourth time: https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-jdmod-0-7final-johndupont.76087/page-5#post-5864021

I'll update the OP to 0.8ALPHA.
Btw, maybe replace images by clickable thumbnails? I'll be honest, but OP is very hard to read as if you compare it to game ones it's not compact at all. Maybe put the images into spoilers.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Btw, maybe replace images by clickable thumbnails? I'll be honest, but OP is very hard to read as if you compare it to game ones it's not compact at all. Maybe put the images into spoilers.
Good idea. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes