Mod Ren'Py Our Red String JDMOD [0.12.2.2c] [JohnDupont]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
sorry bro, wait 1 week for free right?
This tier reward was changed in May prior to 0.12.2.0: Access to the Alpha version was moved to members only.
The main reason for the change was explained in . It also resulted in bug reports from people using the alpha version with the final version of the game.

I got this error at the start of Ch. 12, when Ian is looking at Lena's Stakfap, I'm not playing with the current version of the game and mod. I was able to ignore it but I don't want to this error to come back later and mess up more sequences, also I don't know if this got fixed with the current version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'v10_shoot_lokk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpyc", line 4875, in script call
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpyc", line 4875, in script call
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter_12a.rpyc", line 5065, in script
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1408, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\exports.py", line 712, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 1165, in add
thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1494, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1505, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1587, in condition_switch_pick
if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
File "C:\Users\Pc\Documents\Otros\OurRedString-v12.1_FULL-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'v10_shoot_lokk' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v12.1_FULL
Mon Jul 29 13:32:33 2024
This bug was fixed by the dev some time ago.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Personally, I don't think alpha should ever be released to public, just members who understand the bugs they will most likely encounter as there's a reason it is called "alpha".

I usually avoid alpha versions and just wait longer. Plenty to play. :)

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

sum_guy008

Aug 31, 2021
New to this thread. I followed the instructions to add the mod to the game (extracted the archive and placed the JDMOD folder in the game folder), but I don't see the JDMOD gallery, only the regular gallery that the game already comes with. I see the JDMOD options within the game's pause menu, but I don't see any colors/tooltips for any of the dialogue choices either. What am I doing wrong?
1722381082584.png
1722381122740.png
1722381144700.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes