Lol_80

Nov 16, 2017
The characters are modeled after YouTubers, right? Alison, for example, looks like Felicia Day. The others look very familiar too.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Will this game proceed with the male protagonist always doing his days out in front of the female protagonist, or will that switch up so that she gets the first move too? I think the best way it could be done is if it goes like this:

0.1 male 1st have of update female 2nd half of update
0.2 female 1st half of update male 2nd half of update.
0.3 male 1st have of update female 2nd half of update
0.4 female 1st half of update male 2nd half of update.
and so on...

So it's balanced and they are taking turns on who is the one being reactive to the actions of the other.
Although that makes sense and probably is whats implemented, I will much prefer this:

0.1 male 1st half of update female 2nd half of update (only because it already happened)
0.2 female 1st half of update, male has an unfortunate accident and dies in 2nd half of update.
0.3 female 1st have of update female 2nd half of update
0.4 female 1st half of update female 2nd half of update.
and so on...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Will this game proceed with the male protagonist always doing his days out in front of the female protagonist, or will that switch up so that she gets the first move too? I think the best way it could be done is if it goes like this:

0.1 male 1st have of update female 2nd half of update
0.2 female 1st half of update male 2nd half of update.
0.3 male 1st have of update female 2nd half of update
0.4 female 1st half of update male 2nd half of update.
and so on...

So it's balanced and they are taking turns on who is the one being reactive to the actions of the other.
I think 0.1 was just proof of concept and I suspect she wanted to somehow prank the players into thinking that the game has 1 MC only (Ian) and then playable Lena was a sort of insurance for those who fell for it.
I'm okay with 0.1 and 0.2 updates happening the way you mentioned because restructuring 0.1 would probably take quite a while from the time she could use on other updates. I'm also certain that 0.2 will have Lena's perspective first because Eva probably got the script for it ready, and she likes to have variety herself. I doubt she would want Lena to feel like a secondary character all the time.

But other updates should mix them up and merge them into a singular sequence.
0.3: 1 - Ian build-up, 2 - Lena build-up, 3 - both Ian and Lena co-op (cafe scene or a date), 4 - Lena, 5 - Ian etc.
You get the idea. Separating the game into 2 different MC parts feels artificial and repetitive in the scenes where both of them are present. I hope patrons could relate this message to her so she's aware of it. BTW is there a way to reach her other than being her Patron?

Also, that's just my nit-picking but I feel like the game sort of encourages Lena to score more Lust points than Ian. In my playthrough, I had 0 Lust points as Ian. All the Lust bonuses for him require ether to jerk off or act pervy like a pathetic teenager while Lena's bonuses feel natural and require her to act either brave or seductive. Why not allow Ian to flirt with girls (Alison and Holly are obviously into him) or somehow make Lust bonuses feel more natural as well? The pool game with Cindy and Wade had the limitless potential for Lust bonuses. Maybe act like a noob and ask Cindy for more close and personal tutorial with body contact? Or if you play with Wade against Cindy joke about double-teaming her? "Are you sure you could handle both of us?" Obviously male sexuality is underappreciated but if he can't try himself in being the next nude model for painters, maybe allow him to have more fun and act naughty without coming off as a creep.

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3_FINAL Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
There can't be a gay route. Ian is canonically attracted to Lena so he's at least bisexual if not straight. I don't care about boy-boy routes but having a bi mfm threesome with Cindy and Wade would be hot... Too bad that Perry seems like the only guy that could be interested in guys.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
There can't be a gay route. Ian is canonically attracted to Lena so he's at least bisexual if not straight. I don't care about boy-boy routes but having a bi mfm threesome with Cindy and Wade would be hot... Too bad that Perry seems like the only guy that could be interested in guys.
I will be very surprised if there won't be a route where Perry sucks Ian's dick. :ROFLMAO:

Windowsigh

Aug 31, 2018
Both Ian and Lena have canonically engaged in long-ish hetero relationships in the past that ended poorly. If we just went with the standard set by GGGB, same-sex options seem totally likely, but making them outright gay might feel like rewriting. If Lena can take her lessons from Ivy to a fun conclusion, than Ian should be able to teach Perry some manners the long and hard way, so to speak.

Either way, the option would be welcome, if nothing else.

Reactions: Gabe Inhalls

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I absolutely want an Ian/Perry scene or even route!
It doesn't even have to be Perry is all I was going to try and eventually say. I'm going to find myself pissed if Lena can end up with another girl potentially, but Ian can't with another guy. I've scarfed down plenty of GxG in my time of blindness and not understanding myself. Hell, in hindsight, I've been between all sexuality pairings. While GxG is great, I've burned myself HARD on it, and BxB is where I'm ultimately at now, followed by what I generally WOULD want now with someone else for example.

This game has the potential for both MC's to be Bi, assuming same sex routes will exist at all for Lena for example/starters sake, making it a really big "Both or neither" for me, because then it's just one big double standard parade if even Ian can be gay, but Lena for example couldn't, and most of my desire to want to play will just go down the drain. I'll still play for Lena and some male character here but, after that, I'm just out.

Last edited:

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
This is becoming so gay :eek:

Here's my speculative dick size ranking:
  1. Jeremy: 9" (perfect for BBC worshippers like Ivy)
  2. Axel: 8" (what that slut Lena is used to)
  3. Wade: 7" (Cindy likes)
  4. Seymour: 6" (sweet sugar daddy dick)
  5. Ian & Stan & Robert: 5" (average Joes, why Gillian left)
  6. Perry: 4" (s-s-slightly s-small)
  7. Wen: 3" (chinese dong, perfect for gay ass)
  8. Mr. Van Dyke: 2" (micro pen, no children)
  9. Emma: 1" (she actually has a dick or is it her clit?)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes