Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't know if anyone posted this:
Ch12, the last Holly and Ian scene, there is a CG(v12_holly13b.webp) in the images.rpa file but it isn't used in the code, only v12_holly13.webp in the code.

The 13b is a sluttier version of Holly for sure, wonder why Eva Kiss didn't end up using it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after I modified the code to put it in, it would look like this, and so much hotter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for showing us this pic! So there is still hope we can get a normal, confident Ian into a relationship with "wild Holly"!
Unlike some other players, who cannot wait to cuck Ian however the way to it, I search for routes (beside various love routes with "nice girls") where a normal, confident Ian wants a love relationship with a "wild girl", e.g. a love relationship with Alison, but open to threesomes (and good at it), which is already possible to get.
Whar I currently could never get so far is a route where Ian is good friends/FwB with Lena and/or Alison and in a love relationship with wild Holly, Ian being okay with Holly "having fun" with other guys Stag/Vixen style.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Mike and Ian fight is very much possible. Jeremy is on another weight division unless EK makes him cut weight like Ian's first opponent. Mike won by submission in the first round but he claimed that his opponent was much more of a beginner than him. Mike's a grappler too. Ian needs both disciplines at competent level to win the finals. Wen and Yuri pointed out to Jeremy that he needs to learn jiu-jitsu to counter it properly and he straight up declined. I hope this plays as a good reminder to Ian that you need to be well rounded to win just as Yuri said. Jeremy's distaste for jiu-jitsu could be his downfall later in the tournament.
Jeremy's first fight was a doddle. He basically just used his superior reach to pick off the guy, who couldn't get near him to score any points. Whereas, Ian's first contest was a total war, against a guy who a big weight advantage over him. In the second round, he came out determined to do some damage to Ian, who had to absorb quite a lot of punishment, until the opportunity opened up for a takedown. Once he had him on the ground, and used his body weight to pin him down, that early onslaught when he failed to knock Ian out, meant he didn't have the energy left to get Ian off him, and when he weakened even more, Ian got him into an armlock, and the fight was effectively over, because there was no way he was escaping that for a second time. I wonder, if he'll actually prove to be the hardest opponent in Ian's side of the draw, until he reaches the final group?

I can't see Jeremy dropping down a weight division deliberately. I think he'll view that as being unsportsmanlike. He'll want to win on his own merits, and not by taking advantage of a loophole. Also, I don't think he'd want to fight Ian, and if they're in different weight divisions, there's a possibility of them both ending up as winners.

And as far as Mike is concerned, if Ian believes Jeremy, he already suspects that Mike is one of the likely guys, that Lena might be fooling around with. So any fight between them, is going to have some added angst. And we know from his confrontation with Axel, that Mike has a bit of a temper, that he struggles to control. So if Ian could get him a bit worked up before the fight, and uses 'provoke' to stoke the fire even more, he might be able to get Mike to lose his cool, and attack rashly. If he's a grappler, he really wants to him to strike, because that will leave him open to a takedown eventually. Wear him out trying to knock him out, and then pounce when he tires, and get him into an armlock, which he's then too weak to resist. Ian just needs to keep his cool, and make sure Mike loses his. Which he might do, if Ian were to rile him up about Lena beforehand.

I started off with Ian learning Ju-Jitsu, because I think it suits his more compact body type. Whereas Jeremy's long arms and longer legs, naturally favour kickboxing. But then later I switched to improving his striking technique, after Yuri suggested it. Hopefully, we'll be able to keep switching between different styles of fighting over the coming months, between separate bouts. So Ian can become much more well-rounded as a fighter.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Man, this is such a brilliant game that i get uneasy with the amount of patience we need to have for its completion. What do yall think the dev could 100% finish this game by? I'm guessing late 2026, provided the development doesn't stop for steam release and stuff. What do you guys think???
I think you're being highly optimistic. Add at least another 2-3 years onto that. Let's face it, there are plenty of people who wont ever want it to finish.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Considering all the recent Holly discussions I wanna add my 2 cents and hope that something develops between Holly and Stan when Holly is dating Ian. Yeah it's far from good option, but she rejected Mark and Lena didn't help introduce her to Robert on this route unfortunately. Romance and loyalty is cool and Holly can be pretty cute when innocent, but I just find it so hot when you can corrupt someone like that and if Ian isn't dating Holly there is a connection missing so the emotions aren't as strong.
Holly is intended to be mostly loyal to Ian, and only remotely cheats by kissing with Lena, which will eventually lead to the 'throuple'.

If you want to corrupt Holly, you need to get her, on her 'slut' route. And therefore no relationship with Ian or Lena. On that route she's slowly becoming another version of Ivy, to the point she may one day possibly give up writing, and become a model/ dancer herself. When you have Ian, noticing that she's now more interested in looking at social media on her phone, than sitting reading a book. You know she's changing radically. And now her ambition is to be just like Ivy and Lena.

And nothing demonstrates how much she's now over Ian, than seeing her having sex with Robert, and sending pictures of it on the phone to Ivy. Because surely she knows, that Ian hates Robert, and her having sex with him and knowing that, is the ultimate insult. Even Lena didn't know about Ian and Robert's emnity, when she started fucking him. So her recent flirting with Ian on the beach holiday, needs to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. If she's still really attracted to him, as a potential boyfriend, would she seriously be fucking the one guy he loathes more than any other? I think she's toying with him, to prove she's now the equal of Lena, and get him to be interested in her. Because that is what Ivy would do.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
One thing I don't get is why you don't get a second chance with Emma. We know from her interactions with Ian and Jeremy she only needs a little flirting from them to let them fuck yet you can flirt with her heavily during the beach scenes and be in her room yet no options pop up? I don't really get this from a story perspective.
If you're in a relationship with Lena, it can't happen, because Emma is her friend as well. And EK has made it, so that Ian and Lena can't cheat with each others friends. If you're not in a relationship with Lena, it might be a lead-in to future content with Emma? Plus, if Ian is already sleeping with Emma, well that content has a completely different meaning and does lead to sex scenes during the beach holiday

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Holly is intended to be mostly loyal to Ian, and only remotely cheats by kissing with Lena, which will eventually lead to the 'throuple'.

If you want to corrupt Holly, you need to get her, on her 'slut' route. And therefore no relationship with Ian or Lena. On that route she's slowly becoming another version of Ivy, to the point she may one day possibly give up writing, and become a model/ dancer herself. When you have Ian, noticing that she's now more interested in looking at social media on her phone, than sitting reading a book. You know she's changing radically. And now her ambition is to be just like Ivy and Lena.

And nothing demonstrates how much she's now over Ian, than seeing her having sex with Robert, and sending pictures of it on the phone to Ivy. Because surely she knows, that Ian hates Robert, and her having sex with him and knowing that, is the ultimate insult. Even Lena didn't know about Ian and Robert's emnity, when she started fucking him. So her recent flirting with Ian on the beach holiday, needs to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. If she's still really attracted to him, as a potential boyfriend, would she seriously be fucking the one guy he loathes more than any other? I think she's toying with him, to prove she's now the equal of Lena, and get him to be interested in her. Because that is what Ivy would do.
Since when does Ian hate Robert? I think that is a rather path specific thing, I did not encounter this so far, since Robert is very much a side character in my main playthroughs. In addition, wild Holly only goes for Robert if Lena gives her his number at the urging of Ivy. (Unless this changes in the ch 12 full version)
Personally I think wild Holly still wants Ian (at least on some path variants), during the earlier chapters every now and then there was information that Holly looks at Lena and Ivy as role models for her to become visible to Ian. If she is more like them then in her thinking Ian will take notice of her. If Ian now starts to pursue her, I doubt Holly becomes "full slutty". But she will stay "wild Holly" with some fun on the side, because that is the Holly Ian wants. (at least on this possible path)

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
If you're in a relationship with Lena, it can't happen, because Emma is her friend as well. And EK has made it, so that Ian and Lena can't cheat with each others friends. If you're not in a relationship with Lena, it might be a lead-in to future content with Emma? Plus, if Ian is already sleeping with Emma, well that content has a completely different meaning and does lead to sex scenes during the beach holiday
Well yes i'm talking about outside of a relationship with Emma as you can't be in Emma's room and in a relationship with Lena

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020

Holly doesn't know about Robert and Ian's animosity, it was never brought up in her storyline. Robert is introduced to her as dude who slept with Lena. Slut Holly did give some fuck me vibe when she was stoned and eye fucking the shit out of Ian during that time. Slut Holly will try to sabotage Ian-Lena relationship as she grows more confident and slutty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Since when does Ian hate Robert? I think that is a rather path specific thing, I did not encounter this so far, since Robert is very much a side character in my main playthroughs. In addition, wild Holly only goes for Robert if Lena gives her his number at the urging of Ivy. (Unless this changes in the ch 12 full version)
Personally I think wild Holly still wants Ian (at least on some path variants), during the earlier chapters every now and then there was information that Holly looks at Lena and Ivy as role models for her to become visible to Ian. If she is more like them then in her thinking Ian will take notice of her. If Ian now starts to pursue her, I doubt Holly becomes "full slutty". But she will stay "wild Holly" with some fun on the side, because that is the Holly Ian wants. (at least on this possible path)
If you fought Robert after the bar scene, Ian will have a distaste for Robert but not at the level when both are dating Lena. He calls him an asshole in his monologue when he's on a dinner date with Minerva. Nothing major. It's a full blown hate when they fight 2 times.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you fought Robert after the bar scene, Ian will have a distaste for Robert but not at the level when both are dating Lena. He calls him an asshole in his monologue when he's on a dinner date with Minerva. Nothing major. It's a full blown hate when they fight 2 times.
That explains it. I never fought Robert, always could calm the situation down. So in theory we could get wild Holly in a relationship with Ian without that drama.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes