Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Most likely he will move with Jeremy, if they are bros or something. Or if on Lena love path and Loise not paying extra then she will be kicked out and Ian will move in.
Sounds interesting, but I would rather buy a house for ian, especially with my 99 of money haha.:KEK:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't really care that much about a sex scene between Ian and Ivy, I'll leave that for the true Ivy connoisseurs out there (SerHawkes cough cough) but I am genuinely interested in how their relationship will evolve. Ian and a bad Jess having a wholesome relationship has been one of my favorite back burner stories, and I'm wondering how much Ivy and Ian's story might mirror that.
ruby-ruby-hoshino.gif

Honestly, I can get behind Bad Jess and Ian. Will it hold a torch to my one true pair which has...-rants about forever injusticed- no it will not. But depends on how that turns out. If Jess kinda rekindles that spark of sorts I could see it being a bit heart warming.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Switching living arrangements if it is anything like i imagine it to be, will be the most disappointing shit ever or surprisingly omega ultra fucking based.
Ian's plans to get his own apartment will come to abrupt stop when he discovers Seymour's machinations have fucked the market to the point where he can't afford anything, and Emma was right all along. :whistle:

Reactions: GokutheG

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ian's plans to get his own apartment will come to abrupt stop when he discovers Seymour's machinations have fucked the market to the point where he can't afford anything, and Emma was right all along. :whistle:
Which is when he moves in with either Lena after Stan/Louise get kicked out or bunks with Emma.

Reactions: ffive

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
well, we can always use lena to poison seymour's wine. :HideThePain:
steve-harvey-im-just-saying.gif

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The housing market might be irrelevant to Ian depending on how the LSD arc plays out. Often the sexual puppets of others are given "free" room and board.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Elaborate
It is conceivable that Ian also makes a deal with Seymour (in return for Seymour's patronage) and becomes an additional sexual puppet with Lena, especially if Ian is in a relationship with Lena. This would be more probable if Agnes takes over. I have written in this thread a number of times about this possibility and other ones related to it. I was responding ffive's post about rising real estate prices mainly in jest. If you look at previous posts of mine you will see my forecasts for ors.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
I'm not sure. On my playthrough where Ian says he trusts her she still wears it.
View attachment 4045677
Though interestingly, if you don't text her, but then text her when Ian's staring at the moon she won't respond. Could this be the path where Cindy is busy cheating on Ian?
View attachment 4045680
no idea but if we go with the necklace route and she doesn't post the butt grab pic then she's not. Again I'm speculating. ideally Ian should text Cindy "she looks beautiful", moon pic option should appear and wait for the next update :ROFLMAO:.

btw a clue could be gillian's dream, if Ian chooses setting boundaries then Cindy will come out in her normal clothes, if Ian tells her he trusts her (butt grope pic), then she will come out with miniskirt.

Screenshot_20240918-232153.jpg

Screenshot_20240918-231217.jpg

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
In the words of a past American president: "That would be wrong".
I was thinking of using lena to manipulate seymour and steal his empire, but the bastard was too smart to fall for it. So I was only left with the option of poisoning him, maybe with a little ricin.:Kappa:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
It is conceivable that Ian also makes a deal with Seymour (in return for Seymour's patronage) and becomes an additional sexual puppet with Lena, especially if Ian is in a relationship with Lena. This would be more probable if Agnes takes over. I have written in this thread a number of times about this possibility and other ones related to it. I was responding ffive's post about rising real estate prices mainly in jest. If you look at previous posts of mine you will see my forecasts for ors.
Jesus Christ man, that's a pretty twisted situation you imagined for lena and ian.:HideThePain:
Sick.gif

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well I mean Arthur, Eric and Iris. Also rich people are some of the biggest degenerates in this world usually.
I don't remember those names, but you're right, the worst thing that can happen to a human is to get bored and nobody gets bored more than rich people, but well I'll see what possibilities will show up for these situations. :HideThePain:

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
I don't remember those names, but you're right, the worst thing that can happen to a human is to get bored and nobody gets bored more than rich people, but well I'll see what possibilities will show up for these situations. :HideThePain:
In GGGB(game EK made previously), your missing boyfriend, his twisted dad and the naive sister. Lets just say it gets wild.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes