Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The 2nd picture won't appear also if Ian sets boundaries with Cindy during their earlier interaction (the "You're playing with me" option) So you can have Ian in relationship with Cindy, Cindy breaking up with Wade and no butt grabbing pic from Axel, this way.
Yeah sounds like romance path, I really wanted Cindy to keep cheating on Wade and for that they need to stay together. That's why I didn't "get too close" with Ian to Cindy and tried to keep Axel at professional level only as well. I really hope Eva Kiss finds a way to reward this route because I feel like the tools are there (specific question if Ian wants Cindy to cheat on Wade as well as Wade/Cindy relationship booster options).

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
no idea but if we go with the necklace route and she doesn't post the butt grab pic then she's not. Again I'm speculating. ideally Ian should text Cindy "she looks beautiful", moon pic option should appear and wait for the next update :ROFLMAO:.

btw a clue could be gillian's dream, if Ian chooses setting boundaries then Cindy will come out in her normal clothes, if Ian tells her he trusts her (butt grope pic), then she will come out with miniskirt.

View attachment 4048604

View attachment 4048606
Oh wow that's interesting. I never saw this scene on Cindy's path because my Ian's always move on from Gillian early.

I think with this I can see 3 branches coming from the romantic Cindy path.

1. Cindy choosing Ian over her future in modelling, symbolized by the yellow outfit that Cindy has always had.

2. Cindy advancing her modelling career to do more lewd shoots. Symbolized by the miniskirt outfit that's she acquired in the game from her modelling and by the butt grab pic later on.

3. Cindy actually cheating on Ian if he Ian says he trusts her but then ignores her.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Who knows, we will have to wait and see what happens. Although to be honest jess and ian's relationship works well because jess already suffered the consequence of being an unbridled slut and ivy is still in the process of that, so her relationship with ian will be only sexual. :HideThePain:
Only sexual relationship with Ivy, what a shame for chad Ian.

FSHB4V5XoAUf_Hk.jpg

Switching living arrangements if it is anything like i imagine it to be, will be the most disappointing shit ever or surprisingly omega ultra fucking based.
Possible living arrangements:
  • Continue living with Perry. It might be difficult if you fucked Emma and possibly on Cindy's path. It's also pretty sad.
  • Going back to his parents.
  • Living alone. It might not be possible, so far Ian has no "getting a lot of money" like Lena's contract with Seymour.
  • Live with Cindy. Wade out, Ian in. It sounds like the easier sharing situation but it would mean going public with their relationship and a pretty serious step.
  • Live with Lena/Emma/Alison/Holly. All of them are on less than ideal housing situations and could potentially afford to move to a new place with Ian.
  • Live with Lena and Louise. Either Stan transferring the contract somehow or the three of them in a new appartment.
  • Live with Lena and Holly. For the trinity path and one of the more affordable possibilities.
  • Live with Cherry. She lives alone in a small place so maybe too small for two people or it could do.
  • Live with Minerva. She divorces her husband and there you go.
  • Live with Jeremy. I'm not sure what's Jeremy's current situation or how he can afford rent with his job but I guess it would be a possibility. It could fit pretty well if Ian and Jeremy are skimo brothers.

The housing market might be irrelevant to Ian depending on how the LSD arc plays out. Often the sexual puppets of others are given "free" room and board.
Also there's Employer-providing housing. I'm sure Seymour has plenty of real state and it might be an intermediate step to entice an ambitious Ian before the sexual puppet state.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Jesus Christ man, that's a pretty twisted situation you imagined for lena and ian.:HideThePain:
View attachment 4048719
I believe it is EK, not me who is laying the groundwork. But yes, entering the darkness as initially a loving couple, I imagine Seymour or others would have Ian doing things to Lena that he would never imagine doing on his own. Once Agnes takes over, it is quite possible that she would have Axel as the dominant character, using both Ian and Lena. Of course, eventually, being a writer, Holly might draw some attention as well.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Another option for Ian: sharing quarters with Charles and Milo. :whistle:
Homeless shelter?. That's the moving with his parents option for poor families or orphans.

By the way, about Milo and Alison. If Ian goes to have lunch with Alison instead of Holly at the beginning of the game she tells him that Milo broke up with her. But if you go with Holly and meet Alison at the bar with the others, she says she broke up with him. So, which one is real?. Alison breaking up with him suspiciously close to Ian breaking up with Gilian makes more sense and Milo breaking up with her doesn't fit very well with his behaviour during the game. So, does she lie to Ian for the "pity bonus"?.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alison breaking up with him suspiciously close to Ian breaking up with Gilian makes more sense and Milo breaking up with her doesn't fit very well with his behaviour during the game. So, does she lie to Ian for the "pity bonus"?.
Hmm yeah, i'd say this sounds plausible. Milo breaking up with Alison really doesn't line up with his subsequent behavior. Unless he just momentarily snapped after Alison told him yet another time that she wouldn't do it bareback and could he please wear those old Ian's clothes. :sneaky:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
If the MCs move out,Lena and Ian living together is obviously the easy route if they are in love.
It gets tricky depending of your paths,like what if my Ian is poor and wants to move with Alison?:confused:

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Screenshot_20240919-211132_Our Red String.jpg
Can anyone help me with this locked picture of Alison in chapter 12. I have tried all routes with Alison and still I couldn't unlock it. If anyone has unlocked this picture, can you plz tell me do I need to be fuck buddy or lover, do I need to have threesome with Jeremy or not, does she have to be blonde or default hair??? And what else I have to do to unlock it because I am pretty sure I have done all the combinations possible, so a walkthrough detail will be really helpful guy. Plz help!!!

Last edited:

phr1510

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 4050377
Can anyone help me with this locked picture of Alison in chapter 12. I have tried all routes with Alison and still I couldn't unlock it. If anyone has unlocked this picture, can you plz tell me do I need to be fuck buddy or lover, do I need to have threesome with Jeremy or not, does she have to be blonde or default hair??? And what else I have to do to unlock it because I am pretty sure I have done all the combinations possible, so a walkthrough detail will be really helpful guy. Plz help!!!
i didnt unlock it so i dont know which route
the scene name is alison invite ian to her place
alison have blonde hair and its a selfie

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Oh wow that's interesting. I never saw this scene on Cindy's path because my Ian's always move on from Gillian early.

I think with this I can see 3 branches coming from the romantic Cindy path.

1. Cindy choosing Ian over her future in modelling, symbolized by the yellow outfit that Cindy has always had.

2. Cindy advancing her modelling career to do more lewd shoots. Symbolized by the miniskirt outfit that's she acquired in the game from her modelling and by the butt grab pic later on.

3. Cindy actually cheating on Ian if he Ian says he trusts her but then ignores her.
I really don't think Cindy would give up modeling. She says that modeling is something that she feels is a direction she wants to take her life. I could see the paths going:
1. Cindy is loyal to who she is dating and won't get pulled into Axel's vortex and keeps things completely professional between the two.
2. Cindy goes along and enjoys his flirtatious actions.
2. She actually cheats with Axel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lavinotinto

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
If the MCs move out,Lena and Ian living together is obviously the easy route if they are in love.
It gets tricky depending of your paths,like what if my Ian is poor and wants to move with Alison?:confused:
Use urm and increase your money or play with the cheats activated.:KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Seraph98906

Oct 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me if the new version 12.3 FULL, is it the last version of this game or there will be more future updates and more chapters added to it in future?? Or this is the final one ??

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes