Aug 14, 2021
If Lena accepts his proposal in chapter 9, Jessica is with Dave. If Lena doesn't accept it, Jessica is with Ashley.

You can also change Jessica if Ian takes Emma's special drug and encounters EvaKiss during his dream.
I managed to make Jessica at Chapter 6 a good jess, which mean im at a right step since she is working as a tattoo artist during Lena's first tattoo (she mentions that she is taken) and she outright reject ian's advances (flex) during the bar scene at chapter6. I'm gonna mentally put note to that important decision in chapter 9. Is that one of the only parts you can corrupt jessica?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I managed to make Jessica at Chapter 6 a good jess, which mean im at a right step since she is working as a tattoo artist during Lena's first tattoo (she mentions that she is taken) and she outright reject ian's advances (flex) during the bar scene at chapter6. I'm gonna mentally put note to that important decision in chapter 9. Is that one of the only parts you can corrupt jessica?
To "corrupt" her as in getting the bad Jess you either fuck Robert/Mike as Lena or have Ian accept Emmas drug in chapter 7 or 8.

Aug 14, 2021
To "corrupt" her as in getting the bad Jess you either fuck Robert/Mike as Lena or have Ian accept Emmas drug in chapter 7 or 8.
Thanks for the info! So let me get this straight "Good" Jess would still get corrupted with the drugs even if Lena didnt slut around? thats seems out of character...

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
or have Ian accept Emmas drug in chapter 7 or 8.
To clarify this, it doesn't mean accepting the drug Emma offers will make Jess bad, but that it gives you the choice about changing which version of her you currently have to the other version.
Kind of a do-over retcon in case you don't like it, but also don't want to restart your save just to change your previous choices.

Reactions: ffive and Gicoo
Aug 14, 2021
To clarify this, it doesn't mean accepting the drug Emma offers will make Jess bad, but that it gives you the choice about changing which version of her you currently have to the other version.
Kind of a do-over retcon in case you don't like it, but also don't want to restart your save just to change your previous choices.
Thanks! the reason i'm making sure that I want a "good" jess on my playthrough because it took me 5 days for Ashley (MC GGGB) and jessice ending to happen

Reactions: GokutheG

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Has anyone managed to get different reaction out of Wade in the latest update other than tearful breakup from Cindy or peaceful breakup from Cindy? I am talking about Ian who is pounding that blondie behind the scenes of course. I played 11 chapters with trial and error trying to keep Wade and Cindy as happy as possible and it was going pretty well. But I only manage to get 2 versions of breakup from Cindy. I heard there is a way for Axel's 2nd peoplegram picture to not appear, but that's only possible if Ian doesn't sleep with Cindy isn't it?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I heard there is a way for Axel's 2nd peoplegram picture to not appear, but that's only possible if Ian doesn't sleep with Cindy isn't it?
The 2nd picture won't appear also if Ian sets boundaries with Cindy during their earlier interaction (the "You're playing with me" option) So you can have Ian in relationship with Cindy, Cindy breaking up with Wade and no butt grabbing pic from Axel, this way.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I have to assume when we return to Ian's POV, he'll be getting his own place thanks to his new job.

On the Cindy and Emma path he would get kicked out by Perry, and even on a Lena or Holly path, Perry is kind of an ass towards those two girls and Ian wouldn't want to be around him.
it will be interesting to see what house or apartment options eva will offer ian.:unsure:

Perry is a bitch, if you don't help him the guy won't move forward in his relationship with emma or cherry. And then the bastard with homosexual inclinations has the nerve to get mad at me for taking emma away from him, fuck him, he had plenty of opportunities and wasted them. :KEK:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I don't really care that much about a sex scene between Ian and Ivy, I'll leave that for the true Ivy connoisseurs out there (SerHawkes cough cough) but I am genuinely interested in how their relationship will evolve. Ian and a bad Jess having a wholesome relationship has been one of my favorite back burner stories, and I'm wondering how much Ivy and Ian's story might mirror that.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I don't really care that much about a sex scene between Ian and Ivy, I'll leave that for the true Ivy connoisseurs out there (SerHawkes cough cough) but I am genuinely interested in how their relationship will evolve. Ian and a bad Jess having a wholesome relationship has been one of my favorite back burner stories, and I'm wondering how much Ivy and Ian's story might mirror that.
Who knows, we will have to wait and see what happens. Although to be honest jess and ian's relationship works well because jess already suffered the consequence of being an unbridled slut and ivy is still in the process of that, so her relationship with ian will be only sexual. :HideThePain:

Aug 14, 2021
I think I'm the minority here but I think I prefer Ian x Ivy would be a better pair than Ian x bad jess when it comes to "i can fix her". I guess my reason like some of the comments here is that why did the dev bring someone from the previous game to begin with. Also, I just saw the changelog like holy shit, is this how long it takes to have a new update...? Like all im saying is add some content to the "new" girls in this game, and considering that there is a 2 sides of the story for both MC... this might actually take awhile to finish. Currently, I'm doing Ian x Lena and wish me luck with one, my case still stands

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
If Lena accepts his proposal in chapter 9, Jessica is with Dave. If Lena doesn't accept it, Jessica is with Ashley.

You can also change Jessica if Ian takes Emma's special drug and encounters EvaKiss during his dream.
That was a bad trip haha. :KEK:
4.png
5.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think I'm the minority here but I think I prefer Ian x Ivy would be a better pair than Ian x bad jess when it comes to "i can fix her". I guess my reason like some of the comments here is that why did the dev bring someone from the previous game to begin with. Also, I just saw the changelog like holy shit, is this how long it takes to have a new update...? Like all im saying is add some content to the "new" girls in this game, and considering that there is a 2 sides of the story for both MC... this might actually take awhile to finish. Currently, I'm doing Ian x Lena and wish me luck with one, my case still stands
To be honest both options are bad for ian, the only reason I followed jess was out of curiosity and to see if in the future the guilty guy for the scar jess has on her lip appears.:BootyTime:

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
it will be interesting to see what house or apartment options eva will offer ian.:unsure:

Perry is a bitch, if you don't help him the guy won't move forward in his relationship with emma or cherry. And then the bastard with homosexual inclinations has the nerve to get mad at me for taking emma away from him, fuck him, he had plenty of opportunities and wasted them. :KEK:
Most likely he will move with Jeremy, if they are bros or something. Or if on Lena love path and Loise not paying extra then she will be kicked out and Ian will move in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Switching living arrangements if it is anything like i imagine it to be, will be the most disappointing shit ever or surprisingly omega ultra fucking based.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes