fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yes, apparently Ian's necklace is the symbol of the love route (seeing Holly wear it is also amazing). But this is new. In the previous version just being on her route she still wore the necklace, now you have to establish 'boundaries' which I think is perfect for more drama.

View attachment 4044532

View attachment 4044535
I'm not sure. On my playthrough where Ian says he trusts her she still wears it.
1726655231842.png
Though interestingly, if you don't text her, but then text her when Ian's staring at the moon she won't respond. Could this be the path where Cindy is busy cheating on Ian?
1726655349979.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah it sucks the next part will be a focus on seymour only, but that is not the entirety of the chapter,it is like the prologue. After that Eva said we will get the week after the syemour trip for lena in the update after this, then it will be Ian pov for the update after. Finally the epilogue will switch back to lena to close the chapter, so next chapter might not be the best, if you don't follow the seymour path, and that sucks but there is content coming, just need to be patient

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah it sucks the next part will be a focus on seymour only, but that is not the entirety of the chapter,it is like the prologue. After that Eva said we will get the week after the syemour trip for lena in the update after this, then it will be Ian pov for the update after. Finally the epilogue will switch back to lena to close the chapter, so next chapter might not be the best, if you don't follow the seymour path, and that sucks but there is content coming, just need to be patient
I think it's a mistake to release an update with content for only one path, Seymour's or other. But I guess is the inevitable result of shorter and more frequent updates when there's an event happening for a single path.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
What really?? Guess I´ll be sitting this update out then.. Seymour is a none factor in my game. Lena has refused him from the get go, and only given him snappy remarks..

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes