BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So we have Lena/Cindy fanfic and the insistance that Axel fucks Cindy on every playthrough. Good to keep in mind when these topics will be brought up a dozen of pages later, they are not the first ones.
I don't really get why you are so aggressively opposed to people posting about this particular pairing. Part of a discussion board like this is discussing these kinds of potential options, regardless of the likelyhood that they manifest.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So Im guessing next chapter is going to be all about the realationship between Lena and Ian then, as thats kinda the most obvious?
Since Lena is going to spend early part of this next chapter with Seymour, and she has potentially broke up with Ian by the end of Ch.12 i'd guess it's not really guaranteed to be about Lena/Ian, and especially not all about that.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Since Lena is going to spend early part of this next chapter with Seymour, and she has potentially broke up with Ian by the end of Ch.12 i'd guess it's not really guaranteed to be about Lena/Ian, and especially not all about that.
Well I denied Seymour and Ian and Lena never was a thing in my playthrough. Ians with Allison and Cindy, Lena is banging all females she can get her hands on..

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well I denied Seymour and Ian and Lena never was a thing in my playthrough. Ians with Allison and Cindy, Lena is banging all females she can get her hands on..
Well, the bit Eva showed in her post has Lena thinking about Holly, determinantly, if they've been getting together, something about "should be with her" or something like that, so perhaps with a lack of Seymour perhaps Lena will actually be with her.

Alternatively perhaps Eli can be a decent distraction!

Reactions: ffive

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
The more i read people defending Cindy the more i hope Axel tapping that ass is canon in every save.
Once a cheater,always a cheater,like that bitch Gillian.
I really don't give a shit about Cindy, she's just a tool for one of my purposes.:KEK:
jayblixt-spiderjay.gif

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Well, the bit Eva showed in her post has Lena thinking about Holly, determinantly, if they've been getting together, something about "should be with her" or something like that, so perhaps with a lack of Seymour perhaps Lena will actually be with her.

Alternatively perhaps Eli can be a decent distraction!
Im guessing we will find out.. Looking forward to the update, hopefully Ill be pleasantly surprised =)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Im guessing we will find out.. Looking forward to the update, hopefully Ill be pleasantly surprised =)
I'm scared for my save. Ian was trusting Cindy so he got the ass grab pic and Holly who was otherwise romantic with Lena came in and fucked him. I didn't intend to cuck both my leads romantically but it seems that's where it's headed! :eek:

Maybe Eli will save my Lena~

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I'm scared for my save. Ian was trusting Cindy so he got the ass grab pic and Holly who was otherwise romantic with Lena came in and fucked him. I didn't intend to cuck both my leads romantically but it seems that's where it's headed! :eek:

Maybe Eli will save my Lena~
Im sorry, Eli?? That name doesnt ring a bell :unsure:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
How do you get that scene where Ian "punish" a very submissive Lena? Ian taking Alex place's is really interesting.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes