Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Well that's the bad thing about having two protagonists, for my part I'm not complaining about either of them, but I like to play more as Ian, it's more fun for me.:HideThePain:
I dont mind two MCs. I mean it would be better if we were to pick from the start if we wanted to play as either. But thats that. But letting one of em feel left out, is kinda a bummer..

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
is chapter 13 going to be all about Ian again??
Chapter 13 will seemingly be an all Lena chapter. What jmshay512 was likely hinting at is that there are going to be players upset that chapter 13 will not include an Ian PoV.

Nobody was really expecting chapter 12 to be all Ian, until Eva just kind of said that Lena wasn't going to have a playable part while she was at the beach house. In retrospect it was probably the easiest solution to Lena potentially having to leave early, as it will cut down on scenes EK needs to work on. But it still is going to leave the question of what exactly will Lena be doing if she isn't associated with Seymour.

Reactions: noturiah

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
" But it still is going to leave the question of what exactly will Lena be doing if she isn't associated with Seymour. "

Billy, Axel, Jack, Mike, Robert, Stan, etc.

jmshay512

Jul 27, 2024
is chapter 13 going to be all about Ian again??
No sorry it is Lena but it’s going to be focused on a LI a lot of people are not a fan of so limited content/ content people are going to want to skip through. (At least to start maybe later in the chapter it will open up more)

Last edited:

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
Is Cindy gonna get fucked by Alex now if you're not on her path? can anyone tell me the recent update spoiler..i don't mind hearing some

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is Cindy gonna get fucked by Alex now if you're not on her path? can anyone tell me the recent update spoiler..i don't mind hearing some
The new "scene" is just Axel posting Cindy's modelling pics on social media. The pics are more artistic nudes, but the last that appears on most routes is a zoomed in ass pic of Cindy with Axels hand firmly grasping it. This upsets Wade obviously, but also Ian on the Cindy path and Lena on the Axel path. Ian can prevent the pic from happening if in earlier chapter he told Cindy that she was playing with him.

thelostone69

Dec 9, 2023
I didnt understand the last part. what do u mean by "she was playing with him?''
is it related Ian's confession to Cindy or something else?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I didnt understand the last part. what do u mean by "she was playing with him?''
is it related Ian's confession to Cindy or something else?
In their last scene together, before the beach event where he gives the necklace, Ian feels she is not being upfront with him and taking too long to break up with Wade. There are 3 options he can choose to say. One is saying he trusts her fully, the other is saying that she is playing with him, and the last is saying she has the hots for Axel.

The best option to prevent Axel from posting Cindy's ass pic with his hand on top is telling Cindy that she is playing with him. This makes Ian the one to expect Cindy to do her part in the relationship and at the beach it makes Cindy text Ian, instead of the other way around. It also makes Cindy seemingly not let Axel take that picture. Basically it makes Cindy respect Ian and his boundaries way more than just when Ian says he trusts her.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes