Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Eva was talking about releasing prologue and Seymour event only and not whole part 1 update itself. Content for those who are not on Seymour route will be released separately after that. Eva's going with split updates even further, now part 1 will be part 1.1, 1.2 I guess?
This would be biggest "fuck you" to the Seymour haters:LOL:
Andrea999999999999999999999 eating good this year,in the end she was right about everything,Seymour is the travelling pimp.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I can't wait for my "fade to black screen, change the date, change the date again, end of section" update! :love:
ah yes, how to forget the best part of the AVN, well it looks like andrea is going to eat well before the end of the year. I'll have to wait for the second part of the MMA tournament. :HideThePain:

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
I have to keep every possible outcome in mind
my mind has to constantly cycle through parallel and interconnected possibilities
Baby you're not defending world chess championship or a witty violinist from The Hound of the Baskervilles you don't need to do this shit to finally figure out where to put three new sentences stop smokin' that zaza

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I think late October, early November is likely since it is essentially only one scene. As for the Dubai stuff, any extremely dark scenario is almost certainly never going to happen. It has been over 4 years and what have we got. One FFM and MFM threesome, a bit of anal, 0 DP or group stuff....sorry to disappoint but any depravity like the real life stories out of Dubai will be impossible also due to fear of getting banned on Patreon.
Someone mentioned that GGGB is still on patreon, ORS have political stuff, why wouldn't Eva wrote about the horrors of modern sexual slavery?

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Someone mentioned that GGGB is still on patreon, ORS have political stuff, why wouldn't Eva wrote about the horrors of sexual slavery?
For new stuff it's better to be safe than sorry. Patreon has been getting stricter with what they will allow. So it's understandable that the dev won't include anything that can be interpreted as rape or anything else that violates the rules.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Baby you're not defending world chess championship or a witty violinist from The Hound of the Baskervilles you don't need to do this shit to finally figure out where to put three new sentences stop smokin' that zaza
Interesting first post, but you do you.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
aww man this update not at all to my liking. Everything has been around Ian. Im focusing my play on Lena, and as Im trying to keep girl on girl, this update was a bummer =/

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
aww man this update not at all to my liking. Everything has been around Ian. Im focusing my play on Lena, and as Im trying to keep girl on girl, this update was a bummer =/
Well that's the bad thing about having two protagonists, for my part I'm not complaining about either of them, but I like to play more as Ian, it's more fun for me.:HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes