Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
So no Dubai, the travel with Seymour is to Rome. Maybe Seymour's business partner will be a Berlusconi look-alike.
Yeah, it's Rome this time. Dubai can wait for the end game. :KEK:
I believe the arc may have to take a much darker turn before a Dubai trip. Lena will first be exhibited to others and made to perform to feed their hungers; I hope this happens in Rome. Agnes will later take over as Lena's handler, introducing her first into awkward acts with Axel and/or Ian and/or Holly and/or strangers of various genders and ages. Agnes might then progress to introducing Lena to the erotica of physical pain, probably using the electric shock version of the Lovense Egg, and forcing Lena into challenging contortions. Considering Lena's gym workouts, we should see some interesting drawing in this section. Finally, Dubai represents the darkest descent into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah in which EK will try to think of the unthinkable...unless, of course, EK is determined to eventually cater to the freak market by sending Lena on to Thailand, which I doubt.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I believe the arc may have to take a much darker turn before a Dubai trip. Lena will first be exhibited to others and made to perform to feed their hungers; I hope this happens in Rome. Agnes will later take over as Lena's handler, introducing her first into awkward acts with Axel and/or Ian and/or Holly and/or strangers of various genders and ages. Agnes might then progress to introducing Lena to the erotica of physical pain, probably using the electric shock version of the Lovense Egg, and forcing Lena into challenging contortions. Considering Lena's gym workouts, we should see some interesting drawing in this section. Finally, Dubai represents the darkest descent into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah in which EK will try to think of the unthinkable...unless, of course, EK is determined to eventually cater to the freak market by sending Lena on to Thailand, which I doubt.
How do you know this? Are you a patron/beta tester of the game and now you're teasing us with the preview?

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Any one knows when chapter 13 will be available to us mortals??
She said she's aiming to finish the writing by the end of the month and then once she receives the new art, ensemble the thing and deliver asap. So at some point during October or more likely November if (when) something is delayed.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
If it's located in Spain as we suppose, 1h flight and no passport needed (EU)
More like 2-2,5 hours flight, but yeah, way shorter than from the US that is the other alternative.

By the way, totally unrelated but thanks to your signature I discovered Corporate culture. So thanks for that :D .

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Does this means that Lena is going to travel to Japan with Seymour too?
I this point Evakiss is not even hiding who his favourite male side character is:LOL:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
She said she's aiming to finish the writing by the end of the month and then once she receives the new art, ensemble the thing and deliver asap. So at some point during October or more likely November if (when) something is delayed.
ahh sorry meant 12.3 as far as I can see its available to paying patreons but not public yet..

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes