BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe we are getting the pole dancing minigame that was cut out from a previous chapter. It wouldn't make much sense for a Lena working for Seymour to do pole dancing because she already has plenty of money. And Seymour probably wouldn't approve.
I'd welcome this, Lena twirling aroud a pole sounds much more fun than twirling around Seymour's little finger! :devilish:

Reactions: ffive and Socrambus

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Your Ian trusted Cindy but preemptively fucked Holly, just in case. It's always smart to diversify investments.
Hehe, in this save I play Ian as a fuckboy who has the real hots for Cindy. I hope the trusting relationship isn't just auto cuck though, it'll be more fun to play if Ian can have the succesful romance but he has to be weary of Cindy pushing it.

In regards to Holly, she basically offered herself up freely. I don't get why Eva hasn't written at least a line of internal monologue for Ian wondering about Lena and Holly's romantic moment on the beach, though preferably I'd like to express it more directly too, but this Ian ain't saying no to a tumble.

Reactions: ffive and Socrambus

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think Ian will be cucked by Cindy on the love route, she seems really enamored with Ian even though she's reluctant to break up with Wade. If you trust her, she let herself be touched by Axel on the photo shoot but nothing more imo.

And I don't believe in LenaxCindy at all, they're rather on bad terms (mostly Cindy jealous of Lena)

akki_sky

May 29, 2024
I think Lena's first MMF scene will come with Jeremy and Billy. and if you are not on Billy path then it could be with Ian and Jeremy. I also think for Stan path, Stan will spy on Lena again when she will have sex with either Ian or Mike, So Lena will invite him in.

Reactions: Geigi

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think Lena's first MMF scene will come with Jeremy and Billy. and if you are not on Billy path then it could be with Ian and Jeremy. I also think for Stan path, Stan will spy on Lena again when she will have sex with either Ian or Mike, So Lena will invite him in.
Those two would certainly be the most likely for first time. Wade and Ian for the cuck path perhaps.
I wonder if Holly will get into any fmm threesomes with Ian on the slutty path.

Reactions: akki_sky

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Holly is probably next going to explore possibilities with her friend Marcel and Marcel's friend Jeremy...

Well, or Ian and Ian's friend Jeremy, i guess.
Or her friend Mark. We know Mark is fine having sex in a room with another bro too. What better way to introduce him and Ian!

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Or her friend Mark. We know Mark is fine having sex in a room with another bro too. What better way to introduce him and Ian!
That's a good point. After having sex in the same room having sex with the same girl is natural step forward for bros, ain't that right. :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlandChili

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
I have to assume when we return to Ian's POV, he'll be getting his own place thanks to his new job.

On the Cindy and Emma path he would get kicked out by Perry, and even on a Lena or Holly path, Perry is kind of an ass towards those two girls and Ian wouldn't want to be around him.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes