bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Something I really like on the Ian path is that I both get and like the dynamic he has with both Allison and Cindy. While their scenes have been brief, we are only in chapter three after all, there is a sense of chemistry and a story there, which gives the potential relationships a neat dynamic and feeling from the start and thus makes them come across as more meaningful. It also helps that neither woman feels too idealistic and have relatable flaws.
Both of them are reasonably annoying so far. Allison makes every conversation about herself and on two occasions cut people off to shift the focus towards her own problems. Cindy looks like a spoiled brat, and reminds of somebody IRL, but their "character flaws" can be attributed to the frustration from the professional and personal problems they are experiencing.

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
Both of them are reasonably annoying so far. Allison makes every conversation about herself and on two occasions cut people off to shift the focus towards her own problems. Cindy looks like a spoiled brat, and reminds of somebody IRL, but their "character flaws" can be attributed to the frustration from the professional and personal problems they are experiencing.
Which is fair enough, but also the reason I dig those relationships. For me, they both also do have likable features and the writing manages to make them across as people who Ian would like to spend time with, but both also have those negative flaws. With Allison, the selfish venting due to frustrations with where she is in life. Cindy is someone who craves for that excitement in life as she is transitioning in stable adulthood. I guess for me those flaws make them feel more believable as humans, but also sets up realistic frictions that would play a part in that story. What I'm getting at is that the character come across as complex due to those flaws, which in turn makes Ian's relationship with them feel more tangible as a result.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Me too. At first, I was a bit annoyed by her and didn't care about her much but after Chapter 3 all I want is to help her grow and keep her safe. Seeing her being tempted by the Dark Side and reluctant to grow just breaks my heart a bit. Who knows what would've happened if Ian didn't go with her. Minus her fabulous lifestyle (despite being broke smh) and egotistic attitude, she really reminds me of my bestie and I just can't help myself but care for Cindy, too.
Yeah me too :)
What do you think, if Ian didn't go with her that night, would she fuck Axel in the club/bar?

For now, i think she doesn't even consider Ian as someone she can be in a romantic relationship or even have sex with because he is a very good friend to her and her BF... but the thing is that she lacks attention from her boring life and her boring BF, she knows that she is beautiful and that she deserves more excitment out of life other then sitting at home watching Wade playing videogames all day long.

So for me is exactly the same, if Ian can't be with her later down the line, he will do everything he can to protect the naive but beautiful blondie :giggle::love:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah me too :)
What do you think, if Ian didn't go with her that night, would she fuck Axel in the club/bar?

For now, i think she doesn't even consider Ian as someone she can be in a romantic relationship or even have sex with because he is a very good friend to her and her BF... but the thing is that she lacks attention from her boring life and her boring BF, she knows that she is beautiful and that she deserves more excitment out of life other then sitting at home watching Wade playing videogames all day long.

So for me is exactly the same, if Ian can't be with her later down the line, he will do everything he can to protect the naive but beautiful blondie :giggle::love:
I doubt that she'd fuck Axel in the public place. Maybe fool around with him a bit but then feel remorse and break it off or come with him to his house for a couple of hours and cheat on Wade. But it really depends on Axel's intentions towards Cindy.

Yeah, I can't even consider Ian wanting to be in a committed relationship or even hook up with Cindy just yet... Only if Wade royally fucks up by being a complete moron and pushes Cindy away even further, then something might happen between them.
My first priority would be helping Wade deal with whatever shit he's going through so Cindy stops bitching about it but if it doesn't work, then might as well entertain her, preferably being open about it with Wade as well.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
my fav chars in the game so far are Lena & Cindy and i am mostly looking forward for their content but with Ian :)
so i'm hopping to see more of Cindy's story in 0.4

my whishlist for the future
- MMA career for Ian
- Ian rents his own place
- romance option with Cindy
- love path with Lena

:)

Lurker Luke

May 12, 2020
I love this style of animation. totally reminds me of ALX Comics drawing style. Gonna check out her other games for sure

4.60 star(s) 303 Votes