Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anything for allison?
Yes! You can have a normal meeting, which comes either after cutting off Jeremy early in the game, denying a threesome in first place or you two decide differently before the threesome takes place.
If you have the threesome, you have to decide how Ian performs. Depending on what you do, you outperform Jeremy greatly, both of you perform about equally or Jeremy outperforms you.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
If you play like a cuck ,you get cucked so don't play like one

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The best thing about this update was the introduction of Nat, rather her comeback. I hope that in the future there will be a path with her. She was my favorite at GGGB:)
I genuinely couldn't figure out why she looked familiar.

Nat is a good addition, especially given that she's a butt slut and given my playthroughs with Cindy and Emma. Thats kind of my whole thing.

I'm half hoping for Ian's ex to make a come back. I genuinely wouldn't mind even if it was in a one night stand/final huzzah kind of way.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Yes, but I've yet to do a playthrough where I've figured out how to unlock them or trigger them yet.

I haven't figured out how to get the Cindy one either.

View attachment 2203939
The Gallery for chapter 10 is not fully implemented yet. I think it's best to wait for the final release, for those that want to check only the gallery. (I don't know why would anyone want to do only that, but anyway)

The Allison scenes are quite easy to get, as long as you went with her on the trip in the last chapter. From there there are 2 possibilities based on a specific choice made during that trip.

In general, I think more things will be added in the final version and some scenes might be refined.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyMares as far as I know, you are usually looking for this kind of continuity issues, so maybe, pointing out the first 2 bullets might help.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
He's supposed to have some flexibility- but he is designed like one on a lot of levels. He's not a very satisfying male MC.

Too tiny and he doesn't get good scene content. The game is mostly focused on Lena and corruption. The men who can cuck him are larger, more attractive, have better scene content, and awful personalities. He has one 3some in the game and it is sharing Allison with one of them. A lot of his content is jerking it to pics of better men fucking his potential LI. If he shows interest in more than one woman he basically gets kicked out of their route content. Hell, every rotation one of his scenes is literally just the same art as two other generic male characters who can get swapped out for him.

Game is heavily focused on Lena. Ian is an afterthought- and he looks like a little bitch.
Yes, Lena is getting a lot of corruption content + some threesomes with female characters and now first thresome with male character (not with Ian of course). And only "threesome" scene for Ian is indeed only MMF (because Jeremy is such a good friend)

You can try to play more "dominant" Ian (and fuck aroung).
You can "not corrupt" Lena, as well, for sure. Though it's extremely difficult in regards of Lena "finances" then..

But what is annoying that he is still has to depicted as weak even if you will invest all your points into strength (in chapter 10). You can't win in sparing against Jeremy in latest update (even if you have max athletics) - because plot requires you to be weaker (you can "not loose completely" at least, I guess). You have to be "afraid" of Alex despite having max athletics - because plot still requires him to be a threat. And it's already chapter 10 and you for sure can max out athletics at this time in game.

I don't think, Ian is complete afterthought in the game - but he is not main character on equal terms with Lena for sure. Most likely he was added as a "route" for "not corrupting" Lena.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
I'll confirm it here as well.
No, the old gallery unlocker no longer works. Yes, I will make a new one but not for the Alpha.
No, the gallery scenes are not yet all completed. I had other stuff to do. I'll try to finish them for the Beta

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lena is written at the end of her rope and of the wits.
Literally the first possible dater is of the asshole coworker who demeans and belittles her
for being a girl - that si how she interprets it and that is how we should see it,
because we are making her choices only, we are not putting thoughts in her head.
Ian is written as the lost in translation guy who is not so keen on his friends,
who are either comitted to a facade relationship, have no game or just fkk around.
Yes! You can have a normal meeting, which comes either after cutting off Jeremy early in the game, denying a threesome in first place or you two decide differently before the threesome takes place.
If you have the threesome, you have to decide how Ian performs. Depending on what you do, you outperform Jeremy greatly, both of you perform about equally or Jeremy outperforms you.
Does anyone have a working save from Cindys path? Mines arent working smh
Yes, Lena is getting a lot of corruption content + some threesomes with female characters and now first thresome with male character (not with Ian of course). And only "threesome" scene for Ian is indeed only MMF (because Jeremy is such a good friend)

You can try to play more "dominant" Ian (and fuck aroung).
You can "not corrupt" Lena, as well, for sure. Though it's extremely difficult in regards of Lena "finances" then..

But what is annoying that he is still has to depicted as weak even if you will invest all your points into strength (in chapter 10). You can't win in sparing against Jeremy in latest update (even if you have max athletics) - because plot requires you to be weaker (you can "not loose completely" at least, I guess). You have to be "afraid" of Alex despite having max athletics - because plot still requires him to be a threat. And it's already chapter 10 and you for sure can max out athletics at this time in game.

I don't think, Ian is complete afterthought in the game - but he is not main character on equal terms with Lena for sure. Most likely he was added as a "route" for "not corrupting" Lena.
Ian is the only route for Lena a human being and not a 2 but whore like Jeremy.
You can be a whore as a girl - let Lena eat shit from every asshole around.
You can be a manwhore with Ian if you care to be the asshole to some and stand up
to the so called friends who are literally looking to steal all the time.
You can let the game become a cationary tale for a Ian incel who is stumped by all,
or of a Lena meat sleeve for any scap of money/smidge of praise for what a whore she is from others.
Yes, other females want Lena a whore becasue it elevates them whores above the new meat whore Lena becomes if you let her.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Ian is not depicted as weak just because of plot reasons, He is weak when compared to Axel, Jeremy and Mike no matter how much you invest in Strength and athleticism. Do you honestly think Ian with month or two gym and practice can beat and outperform Axel and Jeremy who are physically stronger and are training lot longer then him? It might've been possible if ORS was typical male protagonist harem game but fortunately it's not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is why the NTR is there to begin with - it makes no sense to still be friends with such assholes but players still refuse to use the damn mods and literally stomp out every fkking NTR shuehorned forced asshole in the game.
Ian is not depicted as weak just because of plot reasons, He is weak when compared to Axel, Jeremy and Mike no matter how much you invest in Strength and athleticism. Do you honestly think Ian with month or two gym and practice can beat and outperform Axel and Jeremy who are physically stronger and are training lot longer then him? It might've been possible if ORS was typical male protagonist harem game but fortunately it's not.
The game is not about making a mark, it is about getting on with this or that person.
Lena is there to be the NTR whore who fkks around, because peniless broads are all whores in this game worls. You can still not engage with them and choose Ian, literally the only guy frail enough you can still be sorry for him after Jeremy plot stomps him
as a NTR plot device with plot armor for the assholes you cannot control.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If you play like a cuck ,you get cucked so don't play like one
Kek.
Insulting Ian in the ORS thread is like kicking a bee-hive of average Joes.
Everyone rolls out a hyperbole or a straw-man argument to try to knock what you said back down.
It'd be nice if people actually read the comments that are made and responded to them accordingly instead of just spouting random truisms like they are refuting anything.

Simply talking about content break-down. A LOT of the in game content allows for the cuckoldry fantasy. Ian is physically smaller/weaker than the other men as a design intent. He is decidedly middling in a lot of ways as a design intent. He gets funneled into very specific routes and doesn't get much limelight with the gals. Meanwhile Lena can fuck anything that moves while still being with him. He has what, around 40% fewer scenes than Lena and a bunch of the scenes on his route are just him watching Jeremy's conquests?

Sure he can also be played in a way that fulfills the self-insert fantasy of the average Joe overcoming their deficiencies, rising to the occasion, and making the best with the gifts God gave them ect. The game focuses on passion, romance, technique, and stamina as equalizers for him being average in other ways.

His story as a writer is pretty cool.

Doesn't change the content break-down or his design much though. Game is much more suitable for cuck Ian than it is for an empowered Ian.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Besides those reasons it would be weird that he could beat them when the game is in 10 of approximetly 20 chapters.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes