3.10 star(s) 35 Votes

Gravespawn

Oct 11, 2019
If you are reworking this then maybe you should put more Meat into the Demo, people are thinking it has nothing change even if you say their change. If the changes are very minor then you would need to add more stuff to make it look like their something different. Maybe go beyond where you left the original before you rework and add more things that more noticeable that their a change.
currently it look like the paid version is a .4 rather then .2, and if you put all the changed there then no one going to see the difference.

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
is he fucking with us????? is the same gaddamngame ....i have all the version and there is only a couple of renders diference,....im done with this guy ...just do ufo and or finish this and put it out to ppl can let you know what ,where and how......

kloggz

May 25, 2022
I get that the dev wants to sell the game on steam and SS but why do we have screenshots from a version that isn't available here in the main post? Kinda misleading.

• Sad
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
*** Français ***
J'ai fait une traduction Française pour cette demo (qui est loin d'être quelques choses appelant à acheter sur Steam..)

Extraire dans ...\secret-0.2_Demo-pc

Bonus : Opacité du cartouche réglable et texte avec contour noir.

*** English ***
I've made a French translation for this demo (which is far from being something calling for a purchase on Steam...)

Extract in ...\secret-0.2_Demo-pc

Bonus: Adjustable Textbox Opacity and text with black outline.

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
*** Français ***
J'ai fait une traduction Française pour cette demo (qui est loin d'être quelques choses appelant à acheter sur Steam..)

Extraire dans ...\secret-0.2_Demo-pc

Bonus : Opacité du cartouche réglable et texte avec contour noir.

*** English ***
I've made a French translation for this demo (which is far from being something calling for a purchase on Steam...)

Extract in ...\secret-0.2_Demo-pc

Bonus: Adjustable Textbox Opacity and text with black outline.
french translate using google translate Nice !

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Wow just saw this has a version 2 demo and aside from giving the doll some line of text, it actually cuts the sex scene and end of the episode that the first demo had like WTF dont release an update that removes content.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I thought this was released as a demo for the first time yesterday.
I thought it was short even for a first release and it was cut off before the only sex scene.
When realizing that this has been in development for TWO years I really wonder what sort of criteria you use to give this a 5/5?
Average renders at best, very few choices, sound is OK but the game is SUPER short for something being in development since 2022 and it still does not have a sex scene.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes