Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Mmmm! What to do? I know, change game title, swap banner around a few times, scrap the bush incase it upsets anyone, show preview images of scenes that aren't in the posted version, and then add a completed tag. Seriously DEV, what are you on?
I do not understand what is the problem?
I just do what I love.

Reactions: Slavelord33

Syx666

Feb 19, 2020
I can understand that they want to make money with their game. The idea is, however, that you develop a game that is not based on any of your own (developed) graphics engine / game engine!
It is justified that they should be financially supported during development. But that's it.

After the completion of their development phase of the erotic story, to take this point of view, which they present here, is simply an impertinence of them!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I can understand that they want to make money with their game. The idea is, however, that you develop a game that is not based on any of your own (developed) graphics engine / game engine!
It is justified that they should be financially supported during development. But that's it.

After the completion of their development phase of the erotic story, to take this point of view, which they present here, is simply an impertinence of them!
I didn't understand what you mean.
What is your point?

Reactions: botc76

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
So v0.8 it's a demo? and he changed Mom to Aunt? Meh...
No idea about the demo aspect, I only just found this game, but going from the comments it looks like the relationship was indeed changed. No code-monkey myself, but it probably wouldn't take a ridiculous amount of doing for the dev or someone to make a patch restoring the mother-son relationship.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes