azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
guys, i'm having a problem with the shed... i could open it the first time with the help of one of the girls, but in the next awakenings it doesn't give me the option to open it anymore... i cannot access it.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
latest version of the game IS 2.1 heres a description of 2.1

This is the commercial expanded version of the free game Ouroboros by Sierra Lee

uroboros presents a bright, cheerful world in which something is horrifyingly wrong. The hero has a princess to save and a quest set before him, but there are unsettling signs that all this has happened before. As you play the game, you'll come to realize that the dungeons and monsters are meaningless distractions from the task of uncovering the truth.
Ouroboros is an unorthodox RPG with time travel mechanics and the ability to manipulate events down multiple alternate paths. The combat is quick and fun - with no character levels, there's no need to grind! Instead you'll gain new strategies and techniques as you uncover deeper levels of the story and get closer to the truth at the heart of it all.

• Singleplayer RPG
• 5-6 hours of content
• All sex scenes uncensored
• Unlockable gallery of all scenes
• No DRM

Windows System Requirement
* Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better.
* Memory: 2 GB RAM.
* Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU.
* Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display.

I will Provide a download link as soon as i upload to my mega account so please bare with me

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
just wandering before i hack my powers and get to lvl 99 and get stuck later
is there a mission .. where u need to lose .. by losing 100% of ur health .. to progress?

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
anyone got a save after the ice dungeon my game glitched.......
I have some save files but its from an older version and all of them are 5 hours and up.
Save number 7 is the gallery option, please note that all saves are from an earlier version of the game and there is a high possibility that they will either glitch or make progression harder than normal.

Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Same author as TLS. That explains why the writing and story are so good. Good job. As for the gameplay, following the premise is complicated even with the excellent guides (ty to whoever made them). You would think repetition would make it easier to see what's changed but just like the protagonist, my mind is muddled with doubts as to which cycle I'm in and whether I took care of something this cycle or last. Great for plot, bad for small brain..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes