ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
The tags looked so promising until i noticed the drugs/mind control trope (speaking only to personal tastes, of course).

I imagine that's a big part of story? Can't be ignored?

Reactions: Gudil

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Few misspelled words in opening setup. The black frames vary in length, the first is way too long. No skipping animations can be bothersome, especially if they get longer in the game. Just got to Café (Coffee?), so not sure how much game time there is so far. Some of the sentences are somewhat clunky translations, but generally understandable. Let us see where it goes.

EDIT: Got to work in uniform, but going to serve first customers the game froze. It allowed rollback but wouldn't continue, unless I didn't wait long enough. About 15 seconds and nothing.

Last edited:

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Lol. No time to play this properly rn but it definitely seems to be mind control based.

At least i don't have to feel like i'm missing out on something now because with those unskippable janky ass cutscenes and frames, the shitty performance, and especially because of bullshit baiting tactics like paywalling game features, i wouldn't play/support this regardless.

Reactions: faytex6

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Okay start and I see the potential. That said at the moment the game is a bit too jank, clunky, and the overall presentation is a bit too rough to justify supporting out of goodwill let alone for the paywalled content. This can and will likely change after a half to full year of updates, but I don't see it changing anytime "soon."

TLDR, enjoy the rough, but free, opening but then let this cook for awhile.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Few misspelled words in opening setup. The black frames vary in length, the first is way too long. No skipping animations can be bothersome, especially if they get longer in the game. Just got to Café (Coffee?), so not sure how much game time there is so far. Some of the sentences are somewhat clunky translations, but generally understandable. Let us see where it goes.

EDIT: Got to work in uniform, but going to serve first customers the game froze. It allowed rollback but wouldn't continue, unless I didn't wait long enough. About 15 seconds and nothing.
I have never heared of an error like this before. Could you please tell me what system you use, Android, PC or mac?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
All the tags are very misleading.
I suppose that all the tags show a very distant future...
I am not a professional of this forum, but shouldn't the tags display the current version of the game?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
All the tags are very misleading.
I suppose that all the tags show a very distant future...
I am not a professional of this forum, but shouldn't the tags display the current version of the game?
Please let me know, which tag is misleading, from what is included right now, in the Public version and in the Premium version, all these tags are included in game.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Win 11 with 32GB RAM. It was not an error, just froze. I'll add save right before.
I used your save and I was able to start the Mini - Mini Game. Maybe try to change the resolution. The Game is to be used at 1920x1080

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes