Ryuma

Jun 12, 2017
where i find the last gem i got red, blue, yellow and white but dont find the last

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Could someone please confirm if this is true or not?
Hey! I am the Dev and I can confirm following! Behind the Paywall is only the Gallery and the Fairy. Everything else is free to anyone. I would never hide the actual game behind any kind of wall.

The reason why the Father is not clickable, is explained in the beginning of the game. Please, always read the intro text as it gives the most important information's. Thank you.

Apr 18, 2020
Hey! I am the Dev and I can confirm following! Behind the Paywall is only the Gallery and the Fairy. Everything else is free to anyone. I would never hide the actual game behind any kind of wall.

The reason why the Father is not clickable, is explained in the beginning of the game. Please, always read the intro text as it gives the most important information's. Thank you.
Thanks, this is excellent information!
I had to ask since I haven't played the game prior, if it was behind a paywall I wouldn't have bothered with the game at all.
Now I will!

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Pearl's Blowjob counter does not register when she does Eric
Thank you for giving this forward. These are annoying little glitches. But I will have that resolved in the next update. Thank you for letting me know.

Jul 26, 2021
I really liked the old version, so of course, I look forward to this new one. I do feel I should say, I'd really recommend improving the sandbox mechanics. If this was the game I started with and didn't know about the old one, I'd likely not care to continue this game. I always wanted to see that game continued, so I'd like to see more content, but for this particular version, I'd like the sandbox system improved so it has clearer time systems, when events happen, preferably less random parts, easier access to skipping time without doing things like going back to your room, less need for stumbling upon characters random placement when you're following quests, etc. The other game worked well when it didn't have as much of a sandbox system and allowed you to see everything. Although I think the sandbox system would work well for this particular game and story, right now, it's not fun to get through and feels like it's taking away from the value of this game I remember enjoying a lot. I'd love to see more content and this game continued, I just hope the system can also be improved too.

May 30, 2017

my bad then. But I cannot interact with the brother too. I guess that I have to read walkthrough

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
HS2_2023-05-10-13-58-18-924.png

Out of Puberty! Scene Request Poll!

Finally, the foundation for Out of Puberty is out and available for everyone!
With most of the foundation coded, I can concentrate on adding more content.

In the next update I will concentrate on the Story, but I will also add more additional Side content and that is where you come in!

You will have the choice on what you would like to see.

Out of Puberty has allot to offer, so I will give you the choice to choose 2 potential story's, that will be included in the next Update!

Reactions: linus.quotes
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes