linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
One question, in the current version the 5 fairy crystals are already available to find? Just to confirm if I'm just dumb enough to not be able to find'em all... :rolleyes:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Huge fan of drugs and mind control! Is that a major factor in the game/story/sex scenes?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Huge fan of drugs and mind control! Is that a major factor in the game/story/sex scenes?
It's the foundation, the game's story is build on. A Drug can Alter's the mind of the victim and makes that person.... well I don't want to spoil to much, there is going to be some reveals and stuff....

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDank

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
This game is great but there are a few things that kinda bother me there mostly train related.

1. There's a bug when your groped on the train you don't go to where you clicked.

2. When you're being groped on the train it doesn't increase your corruption.

3. There should be an option to purchase a all you can ride ticket for the train so people don't lose money going somewhere and find out There's nothing there to do.

GirlOnTop69

Nov 13, 2022
Heaay can someone help me out ? Im getting this kind of errors alot and also in other games. Heres an example

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
This game is great but there are a few things that kinda bother me there mostly train related.

1. There's a bug when your groped on the train you don't go to where you clicked.

2. When you're being groped on the train it doesn't increase your corruption.

3. There should be an option to purchase a all you can ride ticket for the train so people don't lose money going somewhere and find out There's nothing there to do.
1. I need to know more. To Vague, please tell me where you were and where you wanted to go.

2.Thank you for addressing this issue, I will have it cleared out.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
havent played yet got some questions.
1.is mc a virgin
2.do we choose who she loses it to if so
3.is there any home runs with the uncle yet

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
1. I need to know more. To Vague, please tell me where you were and where you wanted to go.

2.Thank you for addressing this issue, I will have it cleared out.
I'm in the metro I click on say old town are any of the destinations in the metro I get groped and I'm back where I started I don't go to said location it only happens sometimes its kind of random

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I'm in the metro I click on say old town are any of the destinations in the metro I get groped and I'm back where I started I don't go to said location it only happens sometimes its kind of random
Ok. Thank you. This helps me allot. I will have a look into it.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
havent played yet got some questions.
1.is mc a virgin
2.do we choose who she loses it to if so
3.is there any home runs with the uncle yet
1. She is not
2. Well... I guess question 1 kinda answered that.
3. No. The story needs to expand for that to make sense, but there will be. If you would like to get an idea where the story might go, you an find my first release and the Original game here: Out of Puberty [Ch.1 Completed] [Fluffysan_Sensei]

Reactions: linus.quotes

MezzoKoto

Mar 25, 2019
Hey dev like I commented before the games great I also played the previous game you made and have a few suggestion's.

1. the previous game had the uncle give you an apartment is this gonna happen in the new game? if so there should be a scene where he installs hidden cameras in the bedroom and shower

2. there's nothing too do at night and evenings except visit people you know. how about have Mr. luca open a bunny bar at night you can work at for extra money

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey dev like I commented before the games great I also played the previous game you made and have a few suggestion's.

1. the previous game had the uncle give you an apartment is this gonna happen in the new game? if so there should be a scene where he installs hidden cameras in the bedroom and shower

2. there's nothing too do at night and evenings except visit people you know. how about have Mr. luca open a bunny bar at night you can work at for extra money
First of all. Thank you for playing! Second, the first suggestion is amazing! The Game will end with Pearl moving into her own Place, thats where its gonna go and the Idea of hidden Camera's I love it. Definitely something I will have in mind.

Second! Oh Boy... That's a great Idea... Definitely something I should further investigate!.....

Reactions: MezzoKoto

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
This game needs a new UI... it's way too clunky and ugly. Not a fan of having these frames around the "game" at times... and more importantly, trying to travel between locations is just aids. You should take a page out of the Big Brother game and have all relevant nearby locations on screen at all times, not within some submenu.

Reactions: FluffyStudio
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes