ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
aww....I guess if the renpy engine wasn't gonna cut it for the game mechanics moving forward it's nice that you shifted to unity
but unfortunately that means I might not be able to play the game now
even low end unity games play horribly in my pc for some reason, I checked if it could be fixed but no solution

sed lyf :(
The test build doesnt go over 550MB of ram while in the midde of combat, so thats pretty much the same as the Ren'py segment of that scene. You will be okay with this one.
Unless Anon decides to turn this into Skyrim at some point. XD

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Are you running a non-English locale on your system?

A lot of amateur Unity devs don't take that possibility into account when coding (Basically whether your system uses periods or commas to denote decimals) and that can absolutely tank performance along with other functionality.

Rest assured, that won't be the case with this project. When the public unity build finally launches in the near future, give it a try. It might work better than you'd think.
Any android version in the works?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Any android version in the works?
Yes it is, but not comming soon, in words of Story Anon
"However, the first thing Snow is going to be working on next is the Mac version and the Android version, both of which should be out as well in the very near future."

Is there a save for where the renpy version left off included?
No.. but im gonna go and make one right now. Give me some minutes.

Reactions: badiadhuru

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
So I've stopped playing after the red fox/spirit battle, how much content was added since? Also are there still constant PoV shifts between Jamie and MC?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
At the request of some people. Here are some saves made on unity. Every good choice is done and all points and conversations have been selected.

- Saveslot 2 is a save right before the party night (ch 18) with all stuff unlocked, so you are guaranteed the lewds for those who never saw them.
- Saveslot 3 is a save a couple minutes before ch 19 ends. So you can read the last last of Ch 19 right before you jump into the new content.

The saves need to be stored in C:\Users\(your user)\AppData\LocalLow\Lightning Rooster Prouctions\OoT
Remember its LocalLow and not Roaming like in Ren'py.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So I've stopped playing after the red fox/spirit battle, how much content was added since? Also are there still constant PoV shifts between Jamie and MC?
Well, the afterfight.. some exposition.. a shopping day.. a party night, a possibility of lewds with one of the girls if you have played your cards properly.
And Jamie decides to investigate the stuff regarding her Grandfather. wich leds to CH 20 and 21 starting that Jamie arc.
So yes, to your other question, Jamie POV is still a thing, since her family plays a big role in the current story parts.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
hmm...are there only 6 save save slots in this new unity version or am I just stupid?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Is the skipping really slow/laggy or is it just my potato PC that can't handle it?
Skipping already seen dialogue takes forever (one or two lines per second maybe, if it's text only it's a little faster)
And yes, I'm always checking every location if there is something new, just in case :D

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Is the skipping really slow/laggy or is it just my potato PC that can't handle it?
Skipping already seen dialogue takes forever (one or two lines per second maybe, if it's text only it's a little faster)
And yes, I'm always checking every location if there is something new, just in case :D
No it shouldnt, have you tried with Skip Transitions ON?
What are your specs btw? the game shouldnt take more than 400mb of ram normally.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I prefer to give d, not receive it. Playing two characters breaks the immersion for me. Like playing two different people while having the feeling of self fucking when they both has sex.
Someone: Where are you going?
Player : I'm going to fuck myself.(literally)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
No it shouldnt, have you tried with Skip Transitions ON?
What are your specs btw? the game shouldnt take more than 400mb of ram normally.
Yep, that did it. I turned it OFF before because i accidentally skipped entire chunks of content in other games that way. I guess that isn't happening here. I'll leave it ON now :)

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes