DES818

Mar 7, 2020
So is CJ turning into sailor moon their at the end or wahh lol. I just hope he stops being the useless support god soon copium. Also hope they stop making stupid decisions because of plot set ups. Find out in the next episode of out of touch because they really are out of touch with this decisions lol. I jest of course i actually like the game 5*

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Hi does anyone have a recent save they can share? I have moved to a new computer and want to avoid playing through the previous chapters if possible. Thanks

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is the leah arc over? I'm waiting to play when it is
Chapter 37 will be the climactic finish of Leah’s arc, so we’re just one chapter away. You’ve easily got 5-6 hours of content at least for Ch30-36, so you might just finish right as 37 releases if you pace yourself.

Reactions: Xlr271 and Laziness

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
If CJ were observing No Nut November he wouldn't have slept through that final scene and have been useful.

Of course, that also might cause him to explode and cause the end of the universe, so maybe not worth the risk.

Cool chapter!

I sort of wish that Leah's mom had made her threat directly TO Vickie, in her face. THAT would have been entertaining!

Mar 6, 2021
For all dudes, who likes to push it to the limit.
If you have savefile from the chapter 35 ending and got stuck with white screen after update, install that fix.
Extract to the game folder with replacement and enjoy.

P.S. I dunno why I called it 2.42. It's definitely for 2.45

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
No, there's nothing in quarantine :(
It might have just straight up deleted them when it scanned it, that happens a lot with unarchived files in zips if you don't set your permissions to allow it.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes