DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
I am pretty sure that the one you play is the one that gets the harem, consider it like an alternate reality, where one or the other has the harem, not both.

At least thats the impression I got
What? then you choose with what protagonist you play? Because if you play with 2 different people that fuck everyone i dont think it is exclusive

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I am pretty sure that the one you play is the one that gets the harem, consider it like an alternate reality, where one or the other has the harem, not both.

At least thats the impression I got
You play as both during the course of the story and they're all part of the same group.

I'd be happy to draw a diagram. :4Head:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there a way to merge all these together into one game?
Yes I'm working on the Vol.1 release which will be all the existing content + gameplay and a boatload of polish.

So it has two female protagonists? i'm confused is Cj a boy or girl based on his model and the tags i'm not certain.
Just one. CJ is the male protagonist and Jamie is the female protagonist. You will play as both throughout the story.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Then it is not an exclusive harem, i dont say it is bad just that it is not exclusive
Yeah that's fair.

If anyone knows what the appropriate terminology is for "It's a harem but the girls like each other too.", I'll happily use that from now on.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I think the girl you play as is part of the male MC harem anyway. You can just also play as her for a different perspective I think idk yet.
This is all correct.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
  • Angry
Reactions: bruce555

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Since the chapters are all seperate can I take that to assume that this is basically a kinetic novel?

Reactions: Partomatic

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Even though NOT a fan of Koikatu characters, the game looks pretty good and well thought out. (y)

:rolleyes: I see we're on the darkest reaches of the forum, already.

• Haha
Reactions: AshramAscendant

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Since the chapters are all seperate can I take that to assume that this is basically a kinetic novel?
The current alpha release is, the upcoming Vol.1 release will have exploration gameplay, items and other gameplay goodies.

I'll give it a shot, I like the bio of the characters.

That's lewd, think of the children!
Hope you enjoy it!

Wait until you get to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even though NOT a fan of Koikatu characters, the game looks pretty good and well thought out. (y)
Thank you!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I have been hearing Big Smoke saying "Heyyy, CJ!" throught this thread in my head.

Anyway, from what I get, this is a kinetic novel (maybe with a few choices?) where CJ (male) has an harem.
And sometimes you play from the perspective from one of the girls in the harem, who is into her fellow haremmates.

Guys, this is a golden mine. Maybe this is just me, but girls getting frisky in an harem sounds like nature taking its course.

I am the kind of guy that sees it as cheating or ntr if the one doing the stealing is another guy. If its a girl, I see it as a chance for a hot threesome.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 219 Votes