DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That Overview has me really curious to see where the story goes. I'm definitely checking this one out. The harem tag also didn't play a part in my decision at all. :Kappa:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I have been hearing Big Smoke saying "Heyyy, CJ!" throught this thread in my head.

Anyway, from what I get, thid is a kinetic novel (maybe with a few choices?) where CJ (male) has an harem.
And sometimes you play from the perspective from one of the girls in the harem, who is into her fellow haremmates.

Guys this is a golden mine. Maybe this is just me, but girls getting frisky in an harem sounds like nature taking its course.

I am the kind of guy that sees it as cheating or ntr if the one doing the stealing is another guy. If its a girl, I see it as a chance for a hot threesome.
Glad you like it!

You've pretty much got it, but I can see where there's a bit of confusion. Let me try and help without spoiling too much.

Harem layout:
1 guy + 6 (ish) girls.

All girls are romantically into the guy.

Two girls are into each other, girlfriend and girlfriend.

Two girls are down to fug any of the other girls, including group stuff, but are only romantically interested in the guy.

Two girls are just into the guy but are still good friends with the other girls. The second protagonist is in this group.

Hope that clears any lingering worries up.

That Overview has me really curious to see where the story goes. I'm definitely checking this one out. The harem tag also didn't play a part in my decision at all. :Kappa:
You won't regret it! Enjoy.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, you play as one of the female members of the harem sometimes in addition to the (one) male.
Horrible I know, basically NTR.
Kinda jumped to the conclusion there... Obviously it's not NTR or cheating but that doesn't mean I have to like it no? It's the same as just because I don't like it, doesn't mean that you should care about my opinion at all. It just seems a bit weird that in a harem game you play as a guy and one girl that is part of that harem.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just finished the last chapter and I enjoyed it. The whole experience reminded me of the anime, Kokoro Connect. I liked the characters and the dialogue. The only thing I didn't like about was I had to open 16 different zip folders.

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I opened ch1 and that was enough. A zip file in a zip file and all chapters separate? Sorry dev but that is pushing it. I dont like the art style anyway.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just finished the last chapter and I enjoyed it. The whole experience reminded me of the anime, Kokoro Connect. I liked the characters and the dialogue. The only thing I didn't like about was I had to open 16 different zip folders.
Thank you!

Understood, first thing tomorrow I'll get a compilation together of the existing content uploaded. It's easy to forget those sort of things when you're moving from a weekly release to a quarterly one!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hey Story Anon you should open a ticket asking for the game developer badge if you haven't already ;)
The game sounds interesting but I'll wait for that compilation version since it seems like the way it is now would be bothersome.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Out of Touch! [v0.9] Story Anon

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.94 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: DrFree and elymid

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
so to clarify once and for all, there are several men in the game but only the mc has sex with the girls?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hey Story Anon you should open a ticket asking for the game developer badge if you haven't already ;)
The game sounds interesting but I'll wait for that compilation version since it seems like the way it is now would be bothersome.
Hi there!

Oh is that how you get that shiny badge? I'll do that.

That's perfectly reasonable. Honestly I should have thought of it ahead of time. Working on it right now. I'm glad it at least looks interesting!

so to clarify once and for all, there are several men in the game but only the mc has sex with the girls?
Correct.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I'm kinda confused. I downloaded the Mega link, unpacked all the rars, played the prologue, all 15 chapters. There isn't anything to play to begin with, it's a kinetic story without any choices except for the very last one. Jamie doesn't have any more screen time than Victoria for example, hence why I don't get the tags. Either I'm missing something huge, or there's something with the upload.

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
So I'm kinda confused. I downloaded the Mega link, unpacked all the rars, played the prologue, all 15 chapters. There isn't anything to play to begin with, it's a kinetic story without any choices except for the very last one. Jamie doesn't have any more screen time than Victoria for example, hence why I don't get the tags. Either I'm missing something huge, or there's something with the upload.
Don't worry, nothing messed up on your end. You are correct the currently released content is essentially a kinetic novel, I'm currently working on the exploration and adventure gameplay for the Vol. 1 Q1 2021 Beta Release which will (Hopefully) be a full fledged game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The staff said to include future tags when making a thread, so I totally understand that being a little confusing.

Jamie does end up with about equal screen time to CJ in the grand scheme of things, it's just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which understandably involves CJ a lot more. Chapters 16-25(ish) is Jamie's first arc and will be told mostly from her perspective.

View attachment 919667
Ey Anon, do you have a discord server for the game? for bug or typos report i mean.
I don't have a discord server yet but absolutely feel free to DM me any bugs or typos in the mean time. Dunk Slamchest#4504

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020

Just a little mini update: I went ahead and merged all currently released content into one Ren'py executable. Thank you for your patience with that, I don't know why I spaced out on something that simple.

I updated the mirror links in the OP but here they are again just for convenience:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: - GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA -

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Congrats on getting the Dev Tag.
btw, just a suggestion, after playing the prologue, some people are gonna give you shit for not having the "r*pe" tag. i suggest you add it just in case.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Congrats on getting the Dev Tag.
btw, just a suggestion, after playing the prologue, some people are gonna give you shit for not having the "r*pe" tag. i suggest you add it just in case.
Thank you!

Great suggestion, I'll get that added.

I'm a little worried about adding that tag after seeing what a tussle Multiple Protagonists and Harem caused but hey, I guess a bump is a bump right?

4.60 star(s) 219 Votes