Vitriks

May 12, 2017
I don’t get to choose what tags the mods throw on the thread. Though look at Tropicali if you want to see what kind of h-scene animations we will be putting in OoT this year.
You put so much work into the visuals and skipped the H animation? For some reason when I star playing the game I though it would have H animation, because of the whole quality of the game was really good. Are you planning to replace existing scenes or add new one?

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
You put so much work into the visuals and skipped the H animation? For some reason when I star playing the game I though it would have H animation, because of the whole quality of the game was really good.
That's exactly it. I have enough pride in what I do that I'd rather wait until we can do good custom animations, which we can now.

I didn't want to do what other Koi devs have done and just use vanilla pre-made animations that look awful.

Are you planning to replace existing scenes or add new one?
Yes to both. They'll be implemented in the earliest h-scenes and then go forward from there until we're all caught up.

TheBlackCrest

Jul 14, 2020
Does your phone support 32 bit apps? If no then you have no way of running it, other than finding and flashing custom ROM that supports 32 bit apps if one exists for your phone. I'm working on a large runtime overhaul which will include 64 bit support but that will come out when it's ready and probably not at least until end of the year.
Thanks, that's probably it, newer phones come with downgrades I suppose, I'll see if I can find what you mentioned

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Hello, started first playing the game an hour ago or so, I'm around chapter 5 or 6 I think, and I do love most aspects of the game.
The graphics, dialogue, character designs, THE MUSIC and the general vibe are pretty awesome, there's one thing that really bothers me is the whole "rape" story and whole slew of misunderstandings by the characters and the whole drama of something that'll seemingly be solved by a simple GROUP conversation, as I said the dialogue is written very well but the plot seems extremely melodramatic and it kind of turns me off.
So does it keep going like that for a while? or do they move past it?

Reactions: slothen29

pancolle

Oct 17, 2018
You are almost done with it. Like 20 minutes after chapter 6 the plot goes to somewhere else entirely and it never becomes a thing again. It happened, it got solved, the game goes somewhere else.

The melodrama, however, stays. Not with this topic but with another one. I suggest you play until chapter 15 to get an idea of how the whole game is like (for now). Is kind of 1 more hour of playtime.

Reactions: Zoranian

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
The graphics, dialogue, character designs, THE MUSIC and the general vibe are pretty awesome, there's one thing that really bothers me is the whole "rape" story and whole slew of misunderstandings by the characters and the whole drama of something that'll seemingly be solved by a simple GROUP conversation, as I said the dialogue is written very well but the plot seems extremely melodramatic and it kind of turns me off.
Stick with it. The plot moves past high school slice of life stuff pretty fast. You're still very early in the story. The melodrama stays around but it doesn't feel like your normal petty shit. The stakes of the plot sort of gets larger than life and that makes the melodramatic parts of the character dynamics feel more earned or justified in a way. Characters dealing with jealousy and insecurity kind of stick around as background threads but its much more a story of people loving and supporting each other than it is about overwrought misunderstanding-fueled bullshit.

Reactions: Zoranian
4.60 star(s) 220 Votes