Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
seriously tho anybody has any idea what is this game's story inspired by?
Anon could probably give an actual answer but then might risk revealing spoilers.
What we've picked up is there's a lot of Eastern mythology, Buddhism, Jojo mixed with bits of Muv Luv, Majikoi, SimGirls, Warhammer, and a bunch of other stuff that I'm probably forgetting.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
if somebody whose played the first part of chapter 46 is here , please give me opinion of how it's going ?
It's more a teaser like the 1st part of Teresa and Leah's arcs were, going around the town talking and whatnot. The plot is mostly backstory of what happened in between Auxo and the hot tub party.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
It's more a teaser like the 1st part of Teresa and Leah's arcs were, going around the town talking and whatnot. The plot is mostly backstory of what happened in between Auxo and the hot tub party.
Here we go!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it's not ALL teaser. StoryAnon owes us 17 more cumshots from the orgy!

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
which page number in this thread contains the memes from the time unity said they are gonna start charging for downloads? I am sure there must be some in here. also what was your reaction to that announcement Story Anon ?

Nennius

Dec 3, 2022
which page number in this thread contains the memes from the time unity said they are gonna start charging for downloads? I am sure there must be some in here. also what was your reaction to that announcement Story Anon ?
It's on page 230 but the TLDR was: Doesn't matter because there's no way OoT was going to hit the 200k revenue threshold.

soyuyuka

Oct 4, 2018
My reaction was was writing and adding this to the project:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also Unity went back on it and changed it so installs/revenue would be self-reported like rev share models with other engines, instead of using proprietary "trust us bro" system.

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
wait when did the game add animations? and is it as good as tropicali?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
wait when did the game add animations? and is it as good as tropicali?
H-animations are coming (heh), it’s just a matter of getting them implemented. There are more general revamps coming to Vol1 too and we’re still trying to decide how best to do those.
Putting in the h-animations is the easy part.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Awesome update as always. Does anyone else make them go to subway every time now just to hear them complain? :LOL:
I guess Mizzie traded places with Aguri this update, and Aguri can resist all she can she'll want her dose of vitamin CJ-D eventually just like Jaime.

Reactions: Story Anon
4.60 star(s) 220 Votes