RPGM Abandoned Outclassed Pervert ( New edition) [v1.0] [Kai Dodo]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
It can't for me, it gives me " this game type is not supported "

Also, i find it weird when i download it, i only got the .exe thing, i don't get anything else that you got when you download any games.
Screenshot_2022-01-09-16-23-01-658_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
I think you haven't know how to use joiplay,it isn't a question about this game,it is about how you know and use joiplay.
Do you really have these apks in your phone?
43.PNG

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Had an old version of joiplay, decided to uninstall it, and install a newer version, and now, almost all the games that were working, are not working anymore, including this one.

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
Very good promising game even if I didn't understand at all how to Defend lol.

I see some updates of the version but there is no more content after the guard of the night club right ?

Reactions: fadiraef

RagdollSlave

Mar 6, 2017
Game's not bad. I like the subject matter, and a lot of the art is better than Guile over there in the screenshots. The grammar isn't the greatest, but it's perfectly understandable and better than MTL poetry.

My main problem is this weird micro-stutter I'm getting every two seconds. It might just be me, but I booted up some other RPGmaker games and they run fine.

Kai Dodo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2021
New update?
Yes, version 1.2.1 has been available since a few days on patreon and will be released here, as well, next weekend.
This update concludes the intro of the game and puts a strain on the MC and his fragile skills that unfortunately (or fortunately) lack of experience.

Game's not bad. I like the subject matter, and a lot of the art is better than Guile over there in the screenshots. The grammar isn't the greatest, but it's perfectly understandable and better than MTL poetry.

My main problem is this weird micro-stutter I'm getting every two seconds. It might just be me, but I booted up some other RPGmaker games and they run fine.
These weird micro-stutters must not be pleasant, I suspect that they might be looping images that proceed within the game, however they are not visible and I wouldn't know why you can see them. If this is the problem they should stop after mc has slept, if not I am speechless.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes