RPGM Abandoned Outclassed Pervert ( New edition) [v1.0] [Kai Dodo]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like this game's premise and I love anything with girl on guy boxing <3 How much coed boxing is in this game so far?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wish this will not be a dead game again :'(
+1 to this. This is too good of a game to see join the abandoned game graveyard.

The boxing match with Cynthia is the best coed boxing match I have seen in a game since Dream Knockout Strawberry Edition. I can't wait for the rematch against her as well as seeing who else out outclassed protag can fight against.

Reactions: Alxyen

bensaboss

Jul 22, 2020
The game isn’t dead there was new release on Patreon. He was completely re-working the game because he was unhappy with something. The newest version cut a lot of content it’s just the starting Dojo with an extended worship scene from the Karate instructor. Hopefully he reimplements the other scenes later. I would love to see additional content added for the bouncer

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The game isn’t dead there was new release on Patreon. He was completely re-working the game because he was unhappy with something. The newest version cut a lot of content it’s just the starting Dojo with an extended worship scene from the Karate instructor. Hopefully he reimplements the other scenes later. I would love to see additional content added for the bouncer
I hated the bouncer but I love Cynthia.

I hope the next update adds a scene for the the MC dodges Cyntha's punches rather than showing the scene where he gets slammed in the face.

Reactions: ValsThorn
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes