RPGM Abandoned Outclassed Pervert ( New edition) [v1.0] [Kai Dodo]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Do not waste your time with this trash, you get put into lame cutscenes over and over until it ends it is embarrassing to call this version 1.0 this is less than a shitty demo.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Do not waste your time with this trash, you get put into lame cutscenes over and over until it ends it is embarrassing to call this version 1.0 this is less than a shitty demo.
Don't listen to this guy, the game is still a demo but... The new art is amazing, the gameplay and battles are fantastic and i hope kai dodo earns bo wei's amount of success. They definitely deserve it considering how much better their games are turning out to be from a femdom perspective. i
this!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I agree a bit with both,
Before it wasn't as tedious, and the cutscenes and eternal clicking, and the press of D to reply, is all just a downgrade, the game had more content before, and that wasn't an awful lot either, and it got "remade" so we gotta wait until we can get back to where the game once was, to continue it, I just hope he doesn't figure out he wants to remake things again by then.
yeah, I am a bit salty, because I do like the game and this choice is anything but good. Other than that yeah, it's a great game, no battles in this version though? As he just resetted it all. Or did I magically download the wrong version? If so do tell me.

Reactions: ValsThorn

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
It's not total trash but it's obvious for me anyway that this version is far worse than previous ones, instead of having an actual game in our hands we have some graphic novel with tons of text

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thecatbred

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
i was going to download this a week ago but forgot, but now it seems like any of the stuff that interested me like battles and such are not in the "new edition" atm, so i guess for now ill wait much longer since it seems like any previous version of the game is now gone.
shame it will be longer to wait now, especially since i kind of wanted to play the previous versions ngl.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Is this game Abandoned ? 1 year since last update.
Nope. But due to the Kai Dodo real life obligations he's AWOL. He often goes missing for a few months and then comes for a month and makes a release.
Last time I've heard with Kai was in late november. He was supposed to send me a rough sketch early december so I could add dialogues and perform other edits.....so he could release it for christmass...but sadly not heard or saw from him since then.

He's italian. So I imagine him shuttling pizzas on his vespe around a Rome for a paycheck! :cool::devilish:

Last edited:

spinozum

May 18, 2017
Game crashes on joiplay during the prologue train cutscene during train moving. After repeated tries joiplay shows game has bug and clear game cache which does nothing

bensaboss

Jul 22, 2020
Such a shame the fist demo had such great content, but unfortunately the dev felt the need to overhaul the whole game. over a year later and the current version has even less than the original demo. I think its safe to say this project is dead

• Thinking Face
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes